• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Epic/Historic Snow Cover Picture Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

That's taken from downtown looking west. Boylston and Newbury on the left, Comm Ave on the far right. Charles River on the top right of the picture. It seems to be a picture from somewhere near the Theatre District. Common and Public Garden would be under the bottom frame of the picture.

Yeah I recognize BU dorm and double tree hotel.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is me driving the Plum Island Turnpike an hour before it was closed by the police for  whiteout out conditions.

Anyone know how to embed the video right in the post. TIA.

It gets good 30 seconds into the clip. At points visibility goes to less than a telephone pole distance, sometimes about 10 feet.

yea and it's scarier when you are in it even with a deuce and a half in your hand

I'm imagine it's some firefighter term but all I can think of is walking around in a fire carrying a poop.

Epic pix, I should have taken a longer drive out to the coast when I was in the BOS area, it was impressive but not crazy in Medford and Westford and between where I drove around

This is in scituate.

My moms driveway was fully plowed after the most recent storm. The winds were just too much. She lives on a marsh and all the snow from the marsh blew in. 8:00 last night we decided to park up at the neighbors(in pic). Was a good call. Now have 4-5 ft drifts in the driveway and will need a cat service to remove them.

10406799_10155215411725534_5510327578857

sbos please post as many of your snow pics as you can. Those are pure awesomeness! I hope E MASS gets more huge snows!

Thank you all SO MUCH for posting those SHWEET pics! I am falling in love with Massachusetts. I want to move up there so bad. I want to move to Weymouth for the rest of my natural life

My mom got her driveway cleared! 300 bucks for 2 hr minimum. Not bad honestly. 600 ft driveway that a flatbed f250 with chains couldnt push anymore. 4-5 ft drifts formed AFTER the storm. It was scraped nearly clean at 6pm sunday(by f250 plow). The winds were just too much. Blew the whole damn marsh in.RPmeXF6.jpg1548140_10203960828521581_42932688837868

Archived