joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wintry/Severe/Normal Storm threat 12/19-21

deltadog03

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's about over. Really happy with what we got. Deck still covered and still on the trees. Backyard temp sitting at 34.2 degrees.

Hell of a showing being 20 miles North of Raleigh lol...I was in downtown Raleigh....rain, although I thought I was seeing some solid pellets of something in there somewhere, or maybe hallucinating... Gotta love the Wake Co. R/S line.

Greg Fishel said on facebook that he blew this one.

That's sad. I don't think he should have. He should have explained it differently. I hope people stay positive and don't give the mets a hard time...no one could have predicted this realistically unless they were just wishcasting.

That's sad. I don't think he should have. He should have explained it differently. I hope people stay positive and don't give the mets a hard time...no one could have predicted this realistically unless they were just wishcasting.

Well, they were not even calling for much rain today. I just wonder if this winter will be hard to predict.

Fish did say it was impossible for NC to see snow with a certain signal the way it is in its current state, just this week. Beleive Brick posted it, something he said on facebook. Anyway I like Fish, been on air since I was a teenager growing up down east in the early 80s. He went to school with JB and they worked on the campus radio together.

Anyway the Rap sniffed this out last night, something to remember next event.

Hell of a showing being 20 miles North of Raleigh lol...I was in downtown Raleigh....rain, although I thought I was seeing some solid pellets of something in there somewhere, or maybe hallucinating... Gotta love the Wake Co. R/S line.

Same thing happened last year with the three March ice events. I'm in Wake County but my back property line is Granville County.

Archived