mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
January General Banter Thread III

Isopycnic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Model trends indicate winter will slowly be coming to an end during February. So long cold but crappy winter 10/11!

+1,000,000. Love snow, but in the Tri-cities/Knoxville area we had many snows, but never enough to cover the grass (and I mow it short just before winter). Ready to be done with the disappointments, looking forward to the sun and warmth this weekend.

people talking about the Euro for next Monday and Tuesday, and then 10 days out. Well, we all know how the 10 days out thing works out. And as far as next Monday and Tuesday, it'll probably be cold rain again. Turn out the lights, the party's over.

Oh, okay...

... so every time a storm has panned out, it didn't ever show up on models 7 days out. In fact, it popped up 48 hours out.

Right?

I love that is has underperformed for everyone....when it was supposed to be WARM and DRY.

THIS is real talk.

Who said "everyone"?

Well, if this had truly been the kinda cold December/blowtorch rest of the winter that a La Nina would imply, you'd have 3" total snow and appreciate it.

Don't you live in Greensboro? .... that's 6" AT LEAST from 12/26. Some fun stuff with the 12/4 clipper and a mixed bag on 1/9. I live in Widre Land.

The WINTER has overperformed for you. Not individual STORMS.

Archived