• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
1/21/11 Storm Discussion III

ConvectiveSolutions

Who can't wait till we get to hear how bad the NAM performed with this storm when the poster wakes up?

6z nam looked fine unless you we're expecting 8-12 with 15-16" lollis but who in there right mind thought this was more than .3 to .5 l.e anyway?

3-6/4-8 ought to do it. If Boston doesn't mix they should clean up and maybe someone gets 8-10 as will mentioned.

I got an inch or so before it changed, snowed/sleet mod heavy just prior. No 3-5 here and this is yet another warning for an inch or 1.5 inches of snow.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's only one spot over 800 ft in RI I think...its Jerimoth Hill at 812 feet. Nobody lives on the top of it I dont think.

LOl no, its a jutted peak, Diamond Hill Ski resort was up there, always good snow there.

2 inches new and absolutely beautiful at first light. What a winter, anyone who bitches about this needs to be banned, unless you are in SEMASS that is.

6z nam looked fine unless you we're expecting 8-12 with 15-16" lollis but who in there right mind thought this was more than .3 to .5 l.e anyway?

3-6/4-8 ought to do it. If Boston doesn't mix they should clean up and maybe someone gets 8-10 as will mentioned.

I got an inch or so before it changed, snowed/sleet mod heavy just prior. No 3-5 here and this is yet another warning for an inch or 1.5 inches of snow.

Exactly 6-12 with some 14 inch lollis AWT as we thought and as Will thought

Hey I'll just call JoeD...he is the man. :snowman: (he'll probably respond to me with a photoshop image that will make Midlo die instantaneously.)

lolz.

how's your snow...stuff is starting to solidify over you now. should have 1"/hour rates if not 1.5/hr shortly.

LOl no, its a jutted peak, Diamond Hill Ski resort was up there, always good snow there.

2 inches new and absolutely beautiful at first light. What a winter, anyone who bitches about this needs to be banned, unless you are in SEMASS that is.

The RI Landfill is over 800 and climbing. It's now our hightest point.

lolz.

how's your snow...stuff is starting to solidify over you now. should have 1"/hour rates if not 1.5/hr shortly.

You are right, its starting to rip...and good dendrites too.

I'm going out to take the pic of the car across the street...its pretty funny. It looks so useless. I'll post in a bit when I get back.

If you add that to your 1-2 statewide in ct from the other day it's been a good week. Still holding on to 3-5" in se new England?

Rain line just moved from the canal to exit 6 in about ten minutes. Ruc ftw?

It's been a very good week for me and I got kudos and congrats from many folks..though not unexpectedly none from you.

3 inches should do it in SE NE yes

Archived