12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
NYC Jan 20/21 Obs and Discussion Thread

am19psu

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we end up with 4inches nice little storm with 8 inches here 4 inches there plus the big dec storm we are doing great this winter. Next week I'm vacationing in lax for a week looking forward to mid-upper 70s and sun. Getting on a plane in JFK Monday morning at around 10f it will feel great stepping off and getting some real natural warmth.

Were neighbnors and i'm light to mod amazing how these systms behave still a good way to start the weekend with yet abnother system on the horizon. This winter is a hell of a surprise better then looking through a crackerjack box nobody really predicted this kind of jan. except for new england.

Were neighbnors and i'm light to mod amazing how these systms behave still a good way to start the weekend with yet abnother system on the horizon. This winter is a hell of a surprise better then looking through a crackerjack box nobody really predicted this kind of jan. except for new england.

I'm 6 miles to your west. You should pick up very soon in Whitestone.

Also,

That last band is very nice. Should impact us in the next hour.

nickel size flakes just arrived beautiful with a rude coldfront just on the doorstep awesome for the boards in our area it just doesn't get better .

I wish this thing would slow down, because it looks utterly beautiful outside.... now down to 28.1

Boreal temps right behind the fresh cover Late dec/jan for the books and plenty of potential down the road even the mets are pleasantly surprised how this is unfolding .

I just posted on FB on how severe this winter has been..with snowcover, cold and storms in a strong La Nina..I'm sure tons of research will be done when it's finished to find out why

Archived