wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Post Turkey Day Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About as fun as a cocktail of radiation treatment and chemothreapy.

:lol:

I completely agree! I personally enjoyed the heat. Very very impressive

PLUS, I saw three potential tornadoes go straight through my backyard. One was even a potential EF3!

It wasn't an entirely active summer but the periods we did get produced quite well. The one in late May was AWESOME, with the pseudo-EML like setup. Having two severe storms roll through here AT NIGHT...SICK.

He has an exceptional memory. He was taken aback when I told him I couldn't recall anything about the 1997 April Fool's Day storm when I was 5. :lol:

He is the rare coupling of an utterly superior understanding of all things meteorological and an absolutely obscene memory of past events; many have the former, but the latter is very rare.

wonder how many warning snows portland. augusta , bangor get in late novie.

ukmet / euro/ cmc agreeing on something in that period.

OT regarding wachusett

they plan on opening day after thanksgiving

from blog on 11/20

Target is the day after Thanksgiving, but the forecast for the next week is very favorable for snowmaking, so keep your fingers crossed and your eyes on the trails.

wonder how many warning snows portland. augusta , bangor get in late novie.

ukmet / euro/ cmc agreeing on something in that period.

I would say over the years not a lot of them, There may be a couple but i have no hard facts other then going by my aged memory here and can only remeber 1, And that was because i was hunting back in the day.......

I got 82.5".....don't know what you got, but I'm confident it was less than I had.

Will would confirm.

Doubt it. Here's MBY in Feb 09. I would be surprised if Wilmington recieved more snow than a spot at 1400' just east of the spine of the Berks. I'm sure Will can have some input on this.

Archived