Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
PHL Jan 11-12 Regional Obs Thread

blue sky

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove from Deptford, NJ to Wilmington, De to West Chester, Pa. It was a rain/snow/sleet mix in NJ and Delaware. All snow in PA. I have about an inch so far. I couldn't get my car up the driveway, its really icey under the snow cover.

Where is the costal? I see no echos south of Delmarva.

See those few echoes just east of the coast of MD/VA, moving north?

That'd be it...

Amazing how fast it went from looking like crap, to transfering to the coastal. I don't think I've ever seen something like this before. Looks like all the craziness earlier was speaking too soon. And even our friends to the west get in on the action.:thumbsup:

Hopefully the phasing of the short waves will be produce the additional banding.

IN NYC thread baroclinic instability said: "Satellite trends lead me to believe this will begin pulling straight N, not NE like the 18Z NAM."

I like him, I like him a lot! He is smarter than most of us!

I tried overnight last night pointing out to things that he was talking about. The guy knows his stuff!

that's an amazingly sick radar in NJ over burlington/ocean/gloucestor counties. SICK SICK SICK...mom just called me from wall and asked when is it supposed to start, I said call me back in an hour and look outside and you'll get your answer. It's like someone dumped a bucket of green paint on my computer screen.

Archived