12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 14th-16th OV/MW/GL Storm 2 potential

patrick7032

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S/E Michigan would be in a good spot, typically these clippers do bring a few inches of snow. Still kind of early for accums, as models seem to be doing so poor lately..I'd wait another couple of days. This clipper has potential, I remember a few times clippers like this produced 3-7" snowfall amnts across Michigan..

The bigger storm around days 6-8 not as strong and i believe goes from the panhandle of TX to off the coast of VA.

yup, which surprised me. I thought for sure Id wake up and find the 00zeuro blasting the low thru OH. Although come to think of it, there really hasn't been a nw trend this year....just a lot of flippin and flopping with the track.

Hard to tell what people are talking about, lets keep this about the threat in the proper timeframe and talk 144 hr fantasy elsewhere

The bigger storm around days 6-8 not as strong and i believe goes from the panhandle of TX to off the coast of VA.

yup, which surprised me. I thought for sure Id wake up and find the 00zeuro blasting the low thru OH. Although come to think of it, there really hasn't been a nw trend this year....just a lot of flippin and flopping with the track.

:huh: .....but i do agree, might be almost time for it's own thread

Re: the clipper, we have yet to see a super far north track like is being advertised yet this season, so i'm a little skeptical, however it might be a sigh that the great lakes blocking is finally weakening, in which case i doubt the other storm you all are talking about stays supressed. Gut feeling, we see the clipper track a good bit south of advertised.

Re: the clipper, we have yet to see a super far north track like is being advertised yet this season, so i'm a little skeptical, however it might be a sigh that the great lakes blocking is finally weakening, in which case i doubt the other storm you all are talking about stays supressed. Gut feeling, we see the clipper track a good bit south of advertised.

Agree.

Archived