Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think the coastal comes far enough west tomorrow to get all of us back in on the action? I'd hedge my bets towards yes

I'm just looking at sutff now. Busy day ahead for me. I'm still scared it may move back east a bit, but that threw a wrench into things for Sat Night.

Also notice the OES about to move into ne mass.

Amazing that they are closing schools down there. Under a warning up here and doubt they'll even think about it.

It is kinda of funny. The buses bringing the kids from the 9 towns that make up the Mohawk school district climbing up the steep and bouncy dirt roads--that's what winter's all about.

mood flakes.

Wouldn't hang your hat on getting jackpot up there. Possible sure//probable no

No, I never feel it's a lock even when it's happening. I'll take some comfort in the fact that my area has been singled out for a greater than 80% likelyhood of reaching warning level snow as per Box's disco. Regardless, snow will fall and I love to work outside when the snow is coming down. Beats sitting inside staring at the radar. Good luck to all and let's hope this system ends up bein a footnote to a much larger storm in a few days. Big Winter incoming, Big big Winter.

The green line runs over my driveway. Big bust potential. lol

I still have the maps from the last storm...comical stuff.

Nam and rgem off hour look good to great. Gfs not so much. I think the ggem and gfs from 0z are trash. Qpf oddity on the ggem, gfs I'm thinking on lack of consistency. That leaves the nam and rgem. Either could be right but ncep may be right in saying go with the Ec nam mix which would just be a general 1-3 or 2-4 down here.

I think 50% we see a big miss at 12z, 50% a big hit in ema. It's just not that often at 42-48 that either camp is this wrong. Uk nam Ec were glanders and that prob makes sense until we see what the nam tosses.

Archived