Newest Member
    Toothache
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9

Baroclinic Zone

125 Kevin to Ray

1.5 me to Will

2 to You scooter Jr and phil

18-24,,holy schizeer

yeah, but the measurements are in millimeters, so so there are 10 mm in every 1cm and approx 2.5 cm in one inch of QPF...therefore, assuming all of eastern mass is around 20mm qpf, that's 2 cm, or 0.8 inches...so it's a good storm, but not entirely unreasonable

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a coleco video game thing that ran on the tv screen around 1978. Then I had a TRS-80 (also used tv screen) around 1981...wasnt good for much else than playing games on it.

I have the TRS-80 in a box somewhere ...could be a collectible so I kept it. I also still have my IBM PC Jr.

Super nintendo was my earliest.

About 10 minutes till EURO time!

Euro gets SNE at 54h...but not the big amounts....mostly 0.10-0.15" of qpf...the low escapes east but it definitely trended the coverage further west. The ULs are much more amplified. Close call, but no cigar. The Cape and RI pick up a little more at 60h...another 0.10-0.15 it looks like.

Euro gets SNE at 54h...but not the big amounts....mostly 0.10-0.15" of qpf...the low escapes east but it definitely trended the coverage further west. The ULs are much more amplified. Close call, but no cigar. The Cape and RI pick up a little more at 60h...another 0.10-0.15 it looks like.

WIll only reinforce NCEP earlier thinking.

Odd but plenty of time to crush dreams in the am.

Night

If the SREFs in about 30 min show some big improvement I'll officially get very interested in Saturday....otherwise it might just be a close miss. I'd like to see some of those members really wrap the low in close to gain confidence.

Will what's your take on the 00z HI-RES models for western CT? It seems they may be a bit overdone.

Will what's your take on the 00z HI-RES models for western CT? It seems they may be a bit overdone.

They probably are...the norlun has been weakening with each model run, but it might be better for the 2nd storm. But I still do not discount some surprises with the norlun.

Specific details?

Can't see individual members yet. But it had the 0.25" line back to just W of BOS and to Ray's area and 0.50" line over cape cod all well after the norlun stuff. The spread is large too over E MA and RI. It def means that there are some weenie members giving a big storm.

Archived