12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 11-12 Model/Forecasting Discussion

Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus we have 2 of the negative met posters in wes and ender on the board that's just add to the feeding frenzy. Psuhoffman is negative. We don't have the orh or typhoon tip to throw out 95-96 analogs for every storm

well go check out their thread

they were blasted the last NAM run and now a thin area gits hit by a norlun and just about 95% of NE gets Nada

its worse to be in the game then out; we've never really been in this one

well go check out their thread

they were blasted the last NAM run and now a thin area gits hit by a norlun and just about 95% of NE gets Nada

its worse to be in the game then out; we've never really been in this one

I wanted to whiten the ground. That's all. I had no expectations and they were met to a tee

You can be positive and negative in the same sentence. End result: annoying and wishy washy...sorta but maybe not

I just gave 80% chance of a storm that's not good for the area. I've learned it's wise to remain somewhat vague especially at these time ranges.

I love Ji trolling the Philly weenies OT. So true. At least this thread maintains a sense of reality of what is going to happen. Its like every single weenie from Accuweather's forums suddenly showed up over there and thinks every single storm is going to whack NJ/NYC. Wow. I am borderline between the 2 regions here in Wilmington DE but come here for my reality checks.

Plus we have 2 of the negative met posters in wes and ender on the board that's just add to the feeding frenzy. Psuhoffman is negative. We don't have the orh or typhoon tip to throw out 95-96 analogs for every storm

Wes makes this all easy. If he is not interested in a storm, there is a very good chance we will get nothing. If he honks, fire up the snowblower.

Typhoon Tip is a bozo who hugs models that give him snow.

ORH_wxman can afford to be a cocky bastard because every time he farts blizzard conditions break out in Worcester. However, SNE has lost some mojo recently. They are like a declining MLB slugger. Still pointing at the upper deck but striking out a lot.

I love Ji trolling the Philly weenies OT. So true. At least this thread maintains a sense of reality of what is going to happen. Its like every single weenie from Accuweather's forums suddenly showed up over there and thinks every single storm is going to whack NJ/NYC. Wow. I am borderline between the 2 regions here in Wilmington DE but come here for my reality checks.

The Philadelphia/NYC corridor has the worst weenies by far. They have the climo of the MA with the cockiness of New England.

The Philadelphia/NYC corridor has the worst weenies by far. They have the climo of the MA with the cockiness of New England.

i dunno how they ended up in a subforum together.. prob should be split. that's prime jb/henry m territory there.

Um...I'm the harbinger of hope. Just in case your forgot. Oh, and, FWIW, there's a difference between "negative" and "realistic". Seven whole letters in fact.

Ian I have been asking/requesting this forever. How on earth does the climo of New Castle county DE even remotely resemble that of Westchester county NY? Its insane and the forum is so dominated by the NYC weenies who must think they average like 50"/year the way they expect everything to crush them. Its unbelievable and to make matters worse the moderators let the weenies run the show.

i dunno how they ended up in a subforum together.. prob should be split. that's prime jb/henry m territory there.

Um...I'm the harbinger of hope. Just in case your forgot. Oh, and, FWIW, there's a difference between "negative" and "realistic". Seven whole letters in fact.

If it's not a sentence that contains "its going to snow a lot" then it's all negative to Ji

Well, accuweather is highly biased toward Philly and Nyc. JB can never seem to hush up about New Jersey. So the people over there always think they are in for something good, espessially after getting spoiled on Dec 26.

Ian I have been asking/requesting this forever. How on earth does the climo of New Castle county DE even remotely resemble that of Westchester county NY? Its insane and the forum is so dominated by the NYC weenies who must think they average like 50"/year the way they expect everything to crush them. Its unbelievable and to make matters worse the moderators let the weenies run the show.

You have to deal with metfan, that is almost as bad as Ji

i would consider DE part of the Mid-Atl not nyc/phl region but i guess it's nebulous

we've had plenty of complaints about that subforum.. lots of people in that corridor, probably more than any other. might need re-examine.

Southern DE certainly matches up with the MA. I am only about 15 miles SW of Philly so thats pretty close but I've found over the years my weather tends to line up more with BWI's. Either way I toogle both for input but the lay poster in this thread is 10 times better than the NYC thread.

i would consider DE part of the Mid-Atl not nyc/phl region but i guess it's nebulous

we've had plenty of complaints about that subforum.. lots of people in that corridor, probably more than any other. might need re-examine.

Archived