joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Looking Ahead to January

Dr No

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This winter is starting to make me feel really nervous....as in we just miss on every event type nervous. Ugh...we need a nice 4 incher soon

Well the good thing is that great winters from NC through New England don't have snow-holes in that corridor that last through the winter. I guess places south of us could all of a sudden stop with the snow threats for the rest of the winter, and we just end up really unlucky not having gotten in on the December part. But, as long as the winter continues to produce for the upper south to NE, we'll be ok.

12z euro develops something offshore.. maybe clips sne with a little snow. rain here, not even that close.

In light of what just happened i get the feeling that you and a few others are going to downplay any upcoming events really hard....than being said this is a non event for sure.

In light of what just happened i get the feeling that you and a few others are going to downplay any upcoming events really hard....than being said this is a non event for sure.

im not even forecasting anymore.. just looking at what Wx53 has to say.

yeah i think jan will have some ops for us to get screwed... ;)

my gut says the computers are unable to accurately forecast the block

is we get screwed, its going to be because it stays to our south more often than moving to our north

anyone look at Brett Anderson's interpretation of the new Euro weeklies?

this will make you laugh for the same reason as the snow cover hole

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/anderson/story/43636/long-range-computer-model-outlook.asp

my gut says the computers are unable to accurately forecast the block

is we get screwed, its going to be because it stays to our south more often than moving to our north

anyone look at Brett Anderson's interpretation of the new Euro weeklies?

this will make you laugh for the same reason as the snow cover hole

http://www.accuweath...del-outlook.asp

I'll be very surprised if its drier than the past four weeks in this area have been. Less than 0.50" of liquid has fallen since the beginning of the month (post 12/1 rainstorm.)

Archived