Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,031
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

September Banter 2026


George BM
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Maestrobjwa said:

I am placing the OL problems squarely on EDC. He's not a bad GM, but he's TERRIBLE with the trenches, smh

He isnt good lately. Didn't draft a center. Didn't draft a LT. And there is something 'wrong' with the type of defensive players he drafts/acquires. Where are the playmakers??? We have them in theory, but it doesnt translate to the field at key moments. Uncanny. A mystery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, CAPE said:

He isnt good lately. Didn't draft a center. Didn't draft a LT. And there is something 'wrong' with the type of defensive players he drafts/acquires. Where are the playmakers??? We have them in theory, but it doesnt translate to the field at key moments. Uncanny. A mystery.

Yeah while the OL you can clearly identify the talent gaps, I do not understand this defense. Like you said...we have them on paper (minus a star pass rushee we've been missing since Suggs), but there is just something up. I mean they are talented yet missing that "dawg" in key moments! I don't know whether it's a mindset thing left over from the Harbaugh era that needs to be scrubbed out...or something else. I hope it's the former and we can see that kind of culture return again. It's just strange, man.

  • 100% 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know what REALLY gets my goat? Four Corners gets to have life-threatening rains from Polo AND Odalys!

Of course I don't get to have shyte.

I get to have sunshine and more fookin' HOT WEATHER and I am sick of this nonsense!

I am SICK OF IT!

I'm SICK OF IT!

I am SICK TO DEATH of no rain and hot!

I want chilly and waterworld rains!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...