• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Central Pa. Spring 2024

I’ll be surprised if they don’t put S/E of 95 into ENH tmrw. I don’t see a tornado threat for the forum here - much more a wind threat (which is a lock for this region imo). Any hail would likely be small too here thankfully. 

This bad boy was practically in my rear view mirror coming through St Louis. I was ahead of it by about 15 minutes. I'm now at my motel in Troy IL and was lucky to be parked under the roof when the hail hit.

Screenshot_20240526_180235_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Voyager said:

This bad boy was practically in my rear view mirror coming through St Louis. I was ahead of it by about 15 minutes. I'm now at my motel in Troy IL and was lucky to be parked under the roof when the hail hit.

Screenshot_20240526_180235_Chrome.jpg

That’s exotic! 

Here is a video of a woman caught in the Valley View tornado last night in a car. 

https://www.fox4news.com/news/tornado-damage-texas-cooke-denton-may-26

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Does someone in the southern half of PA see 30's next week?   1.35" yesterday...we got lucky.

We are drying out very quickly. Nothing more than a few hundredths in over a week. Hoping for rain tomorrow minus all of the severe stuff.

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

We are drying out very quickly. Nothing more than a few hundredths in over a week. Hoping for rain tomorrow minus all of the severe stuff.

Regardless of severe we should get a solid .4” or more.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I hope that you guys score tomorrow.  Get us all going strong in to June 

Things aren't very lively (hope he's okay) here right now but lots happening between southwest PA and Irving. 

Unless I make a big gaff there should be a lot of rain tomorrow around here and I'm not kidding.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Things aren't very lively (hope he's okay) here right now but lots happening between southwest PA and Irving. 

Unless I make a big gaff there should be a lot of rain tomorrow around here and I'm not kidding.

This is a series for the away team.  Wolves very much alive. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

A bit dismayed to see absolutely nothing in the rain gauge this morning. At least today’s storms look a little more robust and widespread. Low of 70 but cooler weather is on the way. Happy Memorial Day to all; let us not forget. 

Don’t think we’re going to see the rain they was calling for.

.05” overnight…radar sure fell apart.

Pretty windy this morning though.

A thank you on this Memorial Day to our Veterans who served our country!
Some hazy sun this morning with some thunderstorms popping this afternoon and into the evening. Beautiful weather returns tomorrow before showers Wednesday. After that a great stretch of weather from Thursday right through next weekend.
Chester County area records for today: High 95 degrees at Coatesville (1914) / Record low Morgantown/Elverson 34 degrees (1972) / Rain 2.85" at Phoenixville (2018)
image.png.bba27937e84d15b93e8c00cb32ef337a.png