Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh, Pa Winter 2023-24 Thread.

meatwad

2 minutes ago, north pgh said:

4.25 here. Still snowing lightly. Another small batch in central Allegheny County about to come through. Could put me to 5. This made up for last week and came while we were awake.  Nice!

Tbh I thought this was coming later than this. Nice surprise.

13 minutes ago, north pgh said:

4.25 here. Still snowing lightly. Another small batch in central Allegheny County about to come through. Could put me to 5. This made up for last week and came while we were awake.  Nice!

That last batch not as heavy, but nice dendrites, probably high ratio stuff.

Looks like a little over 3 here, might make it to 4. Not bad. Timing was good too, just after sunset helped with marginal temps at onset and I can still get a good nights rest. :snowing:

• Like 1

Sheesh. Way more than I thought. Measured on top of my trash can lid and it's borderline 7. Side walk 4-5 since it didn't accumulate at first. A little over 6 in various spots on the grass. Definitely an overperformer. Let's keep the juju going and reel in next weekend too. 

34 minutes ago, Ahoff said:

Looks like 3.7" officially.

Besides that super band they did a great job with the forecast. I don't fault them for the low call for those areas. It's extremely difficult to forecast that until basically nowcasting. I mean look out east where a band set up and dropped 5.2 in an hour. Models can't predict that.