Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ehh…it’s still pretty close to the 4 day window was my point, especially if it didn’t fold at 0z.(didn’t realize it had already folded lol)It isn’t anything special anymore, and hasn’t been for quite a while. So disappointing how they ruined that model. 

Still has some for most

sn10_acc-imp.us_ne (1).png

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hot off of the presses, Donny Ballgame goes normal at Beantown for December.....I think even I am about +1 lol

My reasoning is that the first half will be around 2-3 degrees above normal. The closing 10 days of the month could become cold, especially if Arctic air moves across the Northeast. This is a risky idea, as the the ECMWF weeklies have backed off on the cold to end the month and start January.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, donsutherland1 said:

My reasoning is that the first half will be around 2-3 degrees above normal. The closing 10 days of the month could become cold, especially if Arctic air moves across the Northeast. This is a risky idea, as the the ECMWF weeklies have backed off on the cold to end the month and start January.

Yea, agreed. I still feel like it ends up a bit above average.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Yes, thank you for sending this. However, someone mentioned that it shifted slightly south from last night's runs. I don't see that. Am I missing something?

00z EPS barely had any snow into MA. It had 1” near the NH border in ORH county and 1-2” in N Franklin/Berkshire counties. 

That is different from the OP run of the Euro which did have some snow into SNE at the end. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Yes, thank you for sending this. However, someone mentioned that it shifted slightly south from last night's runs. I don't see that. Am I missing something?

Its a few ticks south of the 0z EPS, Still not where some would like to see it, But have to see what happens at 12z to see if it continues.