Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

57 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s a different vibe/look altogether, in just about every aspect.  That’s why these trolls who are pushing the same old narrative, need to be taken down, and banned for a while. Because what they are saying is downright ingenuous now.  And it should not be tolerated. 

39 minutes ago, dendrite said:

2 weeks a little BN and ACATT think they run the place. 

:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s a different vibe/look altogether, in just about every aspect.  That’s why these trolls who are pushing the same old narrative, need to be taken down, and banned for a while. Because what they are saying is downright ingenuous now.  And it should not be tolerated. 

...please stop lol....

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

you allow yourself to get overly sensitive when people have the opinion that winter will not be cold and snowy..

That’s not true at all!    I have absolutely no issues with folks saying the winter will be warm.  Have at it if that’s what you think. I have a problem when folks lie.  When folks push something they want to happen, instead of going on the facts.  It’s those same folks that then lie about my stance, because I confront their false narratives. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

That’s not true at all!    I have absolutely no issues with folks saying the winter will be warm.  Have at it if that’s what you think. I have a problem when folks lie.  When folks push something they want to happen, instead of going on the facts.  It’s those same folks that then lie about my stance, because I confront their false narratives. 

...are people not pushing something that they want to happen...meaning cold and snowy winter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I don't see anyone from the SNE crew that should be suspended...even snowman in the main thread I think does a good job of pulling in info. I have no issue with it....we are all human and have a vested interest one way or another.

I learned a long time ago that is best to not have a vested interest in the weather. I'd feel differently if I owned a business that was dependent on certain types of weather for the business to be successful.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Taken down???..how so???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

...are people not pushing something that they want to happen...meaning cold and snowy winter.

Who has pushed/or is pushing a cold and snowy winter? That is Yet Another lie.  I said I feel an average winter will end up being the case. That’s my call on what the upcoming winter will be.   So now you have it directly from me, no snowy and cold all the time.  Will it be snowy and cold at times this winter?  Sure it will.  But nobody(at least not me) Is calling for ACATT.  

So just don’t twist what I’m saying. 

Their posts taken down. lol, what were you thinking? 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Who has pushed/or is pushing a cold and snowy winter? That is Yet Another lie.  I said I feel an average winter will end up being the case. That’s my call on what the upcoming winter will be.   So now you have it directly from me, no snowy and cold all the time.  Will it be snowy and cold at times this winter?  Sure it will.  But nobody(at least not me) Is calling for ACATT.  

So just don’t twist what I’m saying. 

Their posts taken down. lol, what were you thinking? 

...so why can't the posts remain for other members of the forum to read??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

...so why can't the posts remain for other members of the forum to read??

See, you’re again missing the point.  I explained previously, but you seem so intent on making me out to be something I’m not. that you seem to have glossed over it. 

Yesterday we had an issue where a couple different posters were lying about what modeling was showing, and were just plain misleading, and were lies.  Posts that are lies. Posts that are intentionally ingenuous, should certainly be removed.

Dissenting posts, or points of view that are different, if rooted in fact, and aren’t intentionally meant to mislead, are completely fine, and not what I was talking about.  But somehow some people combine these two different ideas into one, and then label me as ACATT, or not wanting different points of view? Nothing could be further from the truth.

I genuinely hope I explained it clear enough now, so that things aren’t confused, and conflated anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1