• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

I actually did not even think about his name but see he is Cuban FWIW.   It is his strike zone that is on trial. 
I'm referencing his lawsuit where he referred to MLB as racist because he wasn't given a playoff assignment because he's fuckin dog shit behind the plate.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I'm referencing his lawsuit where he referred to MLB as racist because he wasn't given a playoff assignment because he's fuckin dog shit behind the plate.

I did not hear about that, my bad.  I should have Googled.   But yea, he is terribly inconsistent.  Makes me feel bad watching people shake their head at him...how does he stay out there and keep doing it when people disrespect him so much. 

I did not hear about that, my bad.  I should have Googled.   But yea, he is terribly inconsistent.  Makes me feel bad watching people shake their head at him...how does he stay out there and keep doing it when people disrespect him so much. 
He's got union protection and a paycheck to play a game. If I sucked as much ass at my job as he does and was protected by a union, I wouldn't care less what some idiot in Palookaville, MN cares about my performance.

You want to argue my balls? *Zip* here are my balls. Argue them.

3 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

He's got union protection and a paycheck to play a game. If I sucked as much ass at my job as he does and was protected by a union, I wouldn't care less what some idiot in Palookaville, MN cares about my performance.

It is hard for me to work when I know I am not respected regardless of who sees my balls.   With that said, I could not call balls and strikes consistently.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

The video that I posted on the previous page talks about how he's protected by the union. 

I've been a passionate baseball fan since 1972 and I've never seen a worse plate ump than Angel. 

• Like 1

Our cooler than normal summer looks to continue as we move toward the end of August. Since June 1st two-thirds or 66% of the days have seen below normal temperatures across Chester County. This upcoming Friday appears to be the only day over the next 7 days to feature above normal readings. Only Thursday looks like a chance of some showers across the area...otherwise dry and cool is the rule.
Records for today: High 99 degrees (1916) / Low 44 (1952) / Rain 2.47" (1937)
image.png.9e85382baed6b819d697f151fbb835e0.png

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The video that I posted on the previous page talks about how he's protected by the union. 

I've been a passionate baseball fan since 1972 and I've never seen a worse plate ump than Angel. 

I think C.B. Bucknor gives Angel a run for his money....

Not as highly ranked at the threaded stations with long periods of record, but certainly not cooler than average.

IPT: 49th (of 129) in the threaded record, and 28th (of 79) at the airport.

MDT: 34th (of 135) in the threaded record.

Overall not a hot summer, no doubt, but I think it will still probably rank within the upper 1/3 of all years since 1895 statewide. So definitely not a cool summer either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

In Lancaster (MU) today will be the 14th day this month with a high temp below normal. This is when the majority of people are outside and "enjoying" whatever weather is occurring. 

We will only end up AN for the summer because of overnight lows being significantly higher than the long-time norms. 

Yep, the highs this year were not anything like a lot of recent years. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

In Lancaster (MU) today will be the 14th day this month with a high temp below normal. This is when the majority of people are outside and "enjoying" whatever weather is occurring. 

We will only end up AN for the summer because of overnight lows being significantly higher than the long-time norms. 

PS, technically MDT is BN for Met summer right now.   These are the adjusted Norm's MJS keeps reminding us about. The current average departure for June, July, and August through yesterday is -.9 at MDT.   I know you may be talking MU but wanted to add this in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

PS, technically MDT is BN for Met summer right now.   These are the adjusted Norm's MJS keeps reminding us about. The current average departure for June, July, and August through yesterday is -.9 at MDT.   I know you may be talking MU but wanted to add this in.

MU might be similar, I just didn't have the time to dig further. LOL

• Haha 1

Every news outlet in the country has posted the Farmers Almanac forecast for the upcoming winter today. Why, in an age where forecast models and really anything more advanced than looking at squirrel turds is readily available, is this publication still given any attention?

The Farmers Almanac is the ONLY thing related to the weather I value less than shit people use to find shadows and weather rocks.

Every news outlet in the country has posted the Farmers Almanac forecast for the upcoming winter today. Why, in an age where forecast models and really anything more advanced than looking at squirrel turds is readily available, is this publication still given any attention?

The Farmers Almanac is the ONLY thing related to the weather I value less than shit people use to find shadows and weather rocks.

Find a way to take other side of any bet anyone does, knowingly or unknowingly, based upon the farmer almanac weather and enjoy your free money.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

We so are going to epically torch November through March, aren't we.

• Haha 1

This graphic shows a bit why this year is being perceived as not so bad.  In recent terms, it is not.   Top ten out of the previous 76 but out of the previous 8 years, it is the second coolest. 
KCXY also has been running about 2-3 degrees above most everyones highs. Probably 5+ for you

9 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Am looking forward to tonight being 60 degrees will actually keep the windows open tonight. Normally if the temperature is below 65 degrees and it's not ungodly humid out I'll turn the AC off at night.

That’s pretty much my threshold as well. My forecast says 56 for tonight, so windows open for sure. I actually find mid to upper 50s to be the most ideal windows open temp. Perfectly crisp. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

That’s pretty much my threshold as well. My forecast says 56 for tonight, so windows open for sure. I actually find mid to upper 50s to be the most ideal windows open temp. Perfectly crisp. 

Definitely need to get in the mid 50's for windows open here.    Temps 65ish does not cool down my place enough unless I put in windows fans to pull it in.