• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

1 hour ago, canderson said:

I also bent a shovel because the ground is hard as a rock under the top layer of dirt/mulch. 

lol my dad was digging up part of his yard to build something and he was complaining about how insanely hard it was to shovel deep into the ground. He normally never bitches about anything either so it must have been tough

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Hopefully those who got missed today get something tomorrow night or this weekend will go down as a huge disappointment. 

I wish the front was oriented slightly different for tomorrow night.  Worrisome for the LSV.

Estimated rain for today is off as it says I got 3/4" and I got nowhere near that...I got a grass watering 1/3".    Says you got 1/3" as well. 

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I wish the front was oriented slightly different for tomorrow night.  Worrisome for the LSV.

Estimated rain for today is off as it says I got 3/4" and I got nowhere near that...I got a grass watering 1/3".    Says you got 1/3" as well. 

That's more than double the actual .15" that fell.

3 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

.003 rain today. A huge disappointment. But somehow the grass really is rapidly growing.

The overrated sun angle is not too strong yet.  The Easy Bake Oven days of May are almost here.   Looks like MDT only got about 1/10th of an inch.  Tomorrow night better work out for the Thursday Drought Map may change one color worse. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Some winners and lots of losers today (in both precip and the world in general.) but the HRRR has some decent rain over MDT later tonight FWIW. 

The band that ran this side of ridge was intense.   I had 1.93” at house and over 2” at Fairfield course.   And the constant lightning was better than any storm we had last year.   

• Like 2