Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13-14th Nor'easter Threat

NJwx85

5 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Horrendous. 3/14/17 all over again but even warmer this time so maybe we get a snow shower at the end while I-84 gets two feet. Worst winter ever.

Still time for changes. It is getting frustrating but this is the best potential. If this fails I think I’m done tracking, if it snows it snows. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Horrendous. 3/14/17 all over again but even warmer this time so maybe we get a snow shower at the end while I-84 gets two feet. Worst winter ever.

Five days to go. The low could still end up being 50 plus miles east and stronger, which would significantly change the outcome for the better. Of course it could just rain too...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Metasequoia said:

Five days to go. The low could still end up being 50 plus miles east and stronger, which would significantly change the outcome for the better. Of course it could just rain too...

We'll see. Trend looks pretty strongly west today. If that continues into tomorrow I think it's pretty clear where this is heading.

3 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

We'll see. Trend looks pretty strongly west today. If that continues into tomorrow I think it's pretty clear where this is heading.

Hasn’t really seemed like a big west trend to me. This is by far the best cmc run of the last 3 and the Euro has been holding steady near the BM. 

• Like 2