• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Looking at hr 180 Euro might actually give us something atleast

Folks need(ed) to look at the whole run Meteorologically - and by that, I don't just mean all 10 days.. .but look outside the myopic low pressure and where it's doing whatever.

The whole run is the hemisphere... I mean a lot of this is not intuitive. I get that. But the vortex in this run can't get N of Michigan in that look.  There's no large scale circulation mode capable of moving it bodily into Canada.  A region in which ( also ..) features a giant train wreck of constipated features.

The main issue with this run that drives the difference between it and the 00z, is the handling of the western heights as it is being ejected E (behind..)  That is flatter on this run.  If/when those ridging structures return, this goes away from the Minn. squeeze back to just being an E expression.  

It's a not a terrible run if we know what to look for/recognize the surrounding constraints. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The clowns won’t happen as shown but a good hit inland. 

Scott, Forgive me for asking (been plowing since 2 am lol) Your saying those clown accumulations won't happen, but good hit inland, do you mean CON north, rain south of CON? Yes aware many days out etc. Just trying to read the other post(s)

32 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Miller B’s irk me though. We typically aren’t favored for a perfectly timed transfer where the secondary gets going early enough for us. It’s happened, sure, but I’m not as pumped about the look as I was when the h5 pattern looked more a Miller A with northern stream injection. 

I know you’re not a fan…I’ve done well here literally many times in B’s. I don't fear them as much as you, maybe cuz I’m just a little more east, and sometimes that can make a difference.  We’ll be ok bro…at this point at least we have something to track. 

8 minutes ago, 512high said:

Scott, Forgive me for asking (been plowing since 2 am lol) Your saying those clown accumulations won't happen, but good hit inland, do you mean CON north, rain south of CON? Yes aware many days out etc. Just trying to read the other post(s)

No he just means they are overdone. Esp in lower elevations. It would be snow but prob more like 7 or 8 to 1 paste outside of the hills.  

• Thanks 1