• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Annual Countdown to May 1st Thread ©

weatherwiz

Well this winter has been an unfortunate dud, however, we can't sulk for too long as severe weather season is RIGHT around the corner. This thread has been started a bit later then usual, but with some increasing winter potential moving through late February and early March the winter torch was lit a bit longer. Anyways we are 60 days away from May 1st!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

12 hours ago, Torch Tiger said:

congrats Wiz, congrats all!! we're all VERY excited for this!

R (5).jpg

Agree, I’m really looking forward to spring and the warmth that comes with it. Can’t wait for us to start going into the 80s regularly, bass love the heat. I just started getting into saltwater fishing last year, trying to catch that first monster striper. 

• Thanks 1

It’s not happening this year, but I would love a March 2012 redux. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to appreciate it when it happened because back then I only liked cold and snow, but now that I like warmer weather that month would be just as fun to experience as March 2018 was. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, TheBudMan said:

@weatherwiz we had no severe season last spring and no winter this winter (AEMAATT !!!)       Will we have a severe season this year ???  :weenie:

I'm guessing it will suck again. But with the rotting Nina and the atmosphere slowly flushing itself, we may have hope 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...