• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

39 minutes ago, pawatch said:

31 degrees and it appears to be freezing rain right now.

My son said the roads are awful slippery. His job starts at 5:00am

This is the kind of day I hated and dreaded back there. Precipitation onset after I started my work day, so that I'd be stuck out in it instead of being safe at home.

• Like 1

We are up to 31, from 28 at 6:30, and very heavy rain with street flooding at the bottom of hills.  No other issues on the roads that I can see but still probably not smart to drive for another hour or two.  Trees covered in ice and sidewalks are slushy.     Schools sticking with just 2-hour delay which is a bit surprising with all the rural roads here. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

31 & Freezing rain in Marysville.

Everything is covered in a sheet of ice. Side roads look icy & cars are encased in ice.

Exactly same in Akron and on way to work.  Thermo stuck at 31 whole way into office.  Slushy spots on roads, but everything already has a coating of ZR on it.  Not expecting a flake during the changeover, but I'd be most happy to see it.  For those that do changeover, wont take much to start snapping limbs, as tall shrubs were already starting to feel the weight.  Not so happy about that, but its part of the game.

And it's great to see next weeks potential starting to show.  Enjoy the winter day all.

• Like 2