Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter 2022

George BM

5 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

did this happen like an hour ago? im in howard county and noticed the lights flickered a couple times.

About 5:45 pm. It's PEPCO turf, but the line service some BGE territory in Howard and Baltimore Counties. It's entirely possible the flickering was the smart grid technology struggling to adjust to power demands so rapidly.

4 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

It was a thorough team loss. Except for Tucker.

Yeah it was just...crap that happens in Jacksonville, lol This loss didn't surprise me in the slightest, and if I gambled I woulda bet the house on the Jags winning, and made out big time, lol Because

A) We only beat them every other time--been that way since 2008. We won last time, so...yep, lol Not to mention we just struggle against Jax for literally no reason, haha 

B ) I figured our offensive struggles of late weren't gonna get much better this week and probably cost us (and I felt that turnover deep in our own territory comin' a mile away, lol)

Overall this game just had a "yuck" feel from the git!

BUT...I think this loss is what we needed. Don't wanna ride TOO long of a winning streak before the playoffs anyway (save it for December/January). Sometimes a little bruise before the stretch keeps ya humble.

This team is still gelling, imo. And this is still a decent setup for the team to potentially start peaking in December!

2 hours ago, mdhokie said:

did this happen like an hour ago? im in howard county and noticed the lights flickered a couple times.

I flickered outside Annapolis at the exact same time the plane crashed too. Definitely some brief widespread grid disruption from this. They haven’t started rhe rescue yet - still getting equipment and crews in position - would not be surprised if the plane is still in the tower come morning.

10 hours ago, mappy said:

Downright lazy and terrible. I feel for Taylor’s family 

10 hours ago, H2O said:

Dan Snyder literally made a memorial that looks like he used things from the $5 and below store

In case neither of you have seen Blescher Report's Gridiron Heights epic comedic takedown of Dan Snyder and the Commanders...lol

25 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

What ya got against him personally? Not sure why folks hate on him as a person. I mean as a player that's one thing (everybody can be criticized), but as a person? If ya on hate him that might be your own issue, lol

he literally told some troll on twitter to eat a dick bc he was called out for losing. but you keep doing you and defending him. 

19 minutes ago, mappy said:

he literally told some troll on twitter to eat a dick bc he was called out for losing. but you keep doing you and defending him. 

I never defended what he said though, lol I clearly said it was wrong. It was dumb and he needs to apologize (and probably will). You're making it an indictment on his character and that's what I disagreed with. Literally none of the nicest dudes in the league, lol

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I never defended what he said though, lol I clearly said it was wrong. It was dumb and he needs to apologize (and probably will). You're making it an indictment on his character and that's what I disagreed with. Literally none of the nicest dudes in the league, lol

and I said he was a dope for saying it and you had issues with that. Not sure what else to tell ya. Have a good one.

Just now, mappy said:

and I said he was a dope for saying it and you had issues with that. Not sure what else to tell ya. Have a good one.

You didn't say that...ya just called him a dope as a general indictment on him as opposed to specific to just this incident. But if ya didn't mean that I apologize--missed the nuance there. It was a dope (bad way) tweet...totally agree.

5 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

You didn't say that...ya just called him a dope as a general indictment on him as opposed to specific to just this incident. But if ya didn't mean that I apologize--missed the nuance there. It was a dope (bad way) tweet...totally agree.

you interpreted it how you saw fit. take care. 

11 minutes ago, mappy said:

you interpreted it how you saw fit. take care. 

Aw c'mon don't do me like that...lol It was not on purpose mappy...Ya made it sound like I had an agenda or something. I legit just misinterpreted and was being oversensitive as I tend to be. I'm a musician, we feel things more and sometimes that leads to misinterpretations (and defensiveness) in general.

In essence...it wasn't your fault it was mine. But I had no agenda and wasn't looking to call you out just to prove a point.

• mappy unpinned this topic