Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

13 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

An additional .06" of rain, bringing three-day total to 2.12".  Looks like a pretty uneventful seasonal-type period upcoming.  Onward.

Picked up .08" of rain overnight, my 4 day total is 2.26". I'm ready to dry out. 

Speaking of which...I'm working in Columbia today...it's still dark and rainy here, but the sun has emerged from Washington Boro on south. It's coming. Hopefully. Maybe. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

54 this Am.   Globals settling in on a stretch of AN and dry much of next week.  If this is close to reality, hopefully we can cash in on the Mon rains.   Before that a really nice fall like weekend looks on tap along with quite chilly daytime highs Fri and 2-3 nights in the mid to upper 30's. 

I hope so too. I'm fully aware that most in here have not had rain for several days like the snowman and myself have. It would be nice for all to get some water heading into the winter season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Picked up .08" of rain overnight, my 4 day total is 2.26". I'm ready to dry out. 

Speaking of which...I'm working in Columbia today...it's still dark and rainy here, but the sun has emerged from Washington Boro on south. It's coming. Hopefully. Maybe. 

Skies have been trying to break a bit and sun has been out a couple times up here in Harrisburg.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Bubbler86 - that line of showers to your west/southwest is looking pretty stout, at least right now it is. 

The sun is out here right now so had not checked.   Just looked and not real thrilled with the direction they are going.  Perry county and north.  Looks great until I turned on the loop.   Paw Paw not happy with it either! 

19 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Skies have been trying to break a bit and sun has been out a couple times up here in Harrisburg.

The rest of us lanco n easter folks have also not seen the sun in days as well.  I like damn n dreary in the fall...but I'm good now. ^_^

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The sun is out here right now so had not checked.   Just looked and not real thrilled with the direction they are going.  Perry county and north.  Looks great until I turned on the loop.   Paw Paw not happy with it either! 

I'm sorry, I didn't see the loop prior to my post. CTP isn't enthused for rain down our way either. I thought it looked good at first glance. :(  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm sorry, I didn't see the loop prior to my post. CTP isn't enthused for rain down our way either. I thought it looked good at first glance. :(  

Thanks, there is still some rain well to the SW that is headed this way, but that high DBZ stuff does seem destined for points north of us.