Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

7 minutes ago, drstuess said:

Just a note, but it has been one of the flattest August's (surf-wise) I can remember in RI.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

July rocked for 10 days straight.  August doldrums usually lots of seaweed and jelly fish. Soon though the offshore storms rock.

FB_IMG_1661346991618.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

So much seaweed last week in Narragansett

Every year in August.  This year so much because the ocean churned for weeks. We September the absolute best month for the ocean. All the teachers and  kids are back in school. Touristas back in Mass and NY. Big surf, warm waves, free parking, empty beaches for miles and miles.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Get a dog call it Ĺife then you will have one.

I could never live without animals but especially a dog. We’re down to 2 after one of our boston’s passed away, thankfully on his own as our kids held him. They experienced a great life lesson though as they were sad and asked where did Ace go. It’s an important part of their growth.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I could never live without animals but especially a dog. We’re down to 2 after one of our boston’s passed away, thankfully on his own as our kids held him. They experienced a great life lesson though as they were sad and asked where did Ace go. It’s an important part of their growth.  

Yes, so sorry,  absolutely, Pets are so good for kids mentality and personal growth. Also when a kid needs comfort nothing better than that unconditional love.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I had a dog growing up and we had to put him down my senior year of high school...that was devastating. He was like my best friend. I've been dating my girlfriend for just about a year now and she has a dog and this is the best dog I have ever met. I am beyond obsessed with this dog. He just turned 8 and the life expectancy for his breed is 10-12. I've been through alot and handled alot in life and can handle more than most...when he goes I will not be able to handle that at all

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I had a dog growing up and we had to put him down my senior year of high school...that was devastating. He was like my best friend. I've been dating my girlfriend for just about a year now and she has a dog and this is the best dog I have ever met. I am beyond obsessed with this dog. He just turned 8 and the life expectancy for his breed is 10-12. I've been through alot and handled alot in life and can handle more than most...when he goes I will not be able to handle that at all

I swear if Kev ever gets a dog it will be named Epstein.

• Haha 2