• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

36 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z GFS lessens the Saturday rain even more though cloudy and damp vs. a lot of falling precip.   Highs in the 60's/near 70 east.   Monday would get  into the 90's it appears.   Still wanting to have a very pleasant first June start after the second. 

Sure. I'm off the next four days and will probably be back in the truck on Monday. Three of the four look like crap, and then some nice heat once I'm back to work. Can't script it any worse...

And you all wonder why I love Arizona so much.

7 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I can’t root for any of the remaining 4 teams.

I’m done with the NBA until the draft & free agency. 

It should be another interesting offseason for the Sixers.

I'm enjoying every single game regardless of who's playing. I've been a diehard 76ers fan since the mid 1970s and an NBA fan since the mid 1970s. 

We'll see how "interesting" our offseason is but this organization has disenchanted this fan. Come fall 2022 I won't be at least a partial season ticket member since 1994.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Sure. I'm off the next four days and will probably be back in the truck on Monday. Three of the four look like crap, and then some nice heat once I'm back to work. Can't script it any worse...

I empathize for you...one thing to hold onto is that the heat might be delayed but I highly doubt denied. Also, there is a growing tendency for hot weather to last later in the season these days. 

Hang in there Steve. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm enjoying every single game regardless of who's playing. I've been a diehard 76ers fan since the mid 1970s and an NBA fan since the mid 1970s. 

We'll see how "interesting" our offseason is but this organization has disenchanted this fan. Come fall 2022 I won't be at least a partial season ticket member since 1994.

The game on right now would be a hard sell to someone just getting introduced.  Like 5 on 5 soccer on wood floor.  Lots of running and balls flying around but not much net. First to 80.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Voyager said:

Well at least it’s not snow. I thought you would like that. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, canderson said:

Memorial Day weekend will be perfect f for the warm fans. No rain from Saturday morning onwards, 80s moving close to 90s on Monday. Great beer weather. Rain in general will be meh this week unless the storm late Friday  sits over you. 

Your analysis looks solid.  GFS backing away like it often does.  Sauss approves as well.  Good beer weather for all.

Enjoy.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

so you're saying there is 100% chance the Senators rain out Friday night?

I ain't sayin' no such thing brother. I can't tell you how many times over the years that I was "positive" that a baseball game I was going to was going to be washed out...and it wasn't. And there were also a few times when a game got wiped out that I never saw coming.

There are very few absolutes with the weather. 

I'll say there's an 85% chance of no baseball on the Island tomorrow night. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, paweather said:

:D Love it!

I was thinking about this the other day and I think, at this point, I will mow less for the entire season than training has probably already done.   Mow #6 this weekend then probably every 10-14 days from there on out so round up and say 3 a month for a total of about 20. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I ain't sayin' no such thing brother. I can't tell you how many times over the years that I was "positive" that a baseball game I was going to was going to be washed out...and it wasn't. And there were also a few times when a game got wiped out that I never saw coming.

There are very few absolutes with the weather. 

I'll say there's an 85% chance of no baseball on the Island tomorrow night. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not sure Training is one to make definitive statements...saying something is "always" or "will be" too often.

I was just playing with him.

I learned a long time ago in the fire academy from a great instructor, there is never a never and never an always 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was thinking about this the other day and I think, at this point, I will mow less for the entire season than training has probably already done.   Mow #6 this weekend then probably every 10-14 days from there on out so round up and say 3 a month for a total of about 20. 

I have to mow about every 3 days