Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

Was 16. I made a mistake by taking out the trash this morning in flip flops. 

We feed an outside feral cat and my wife picked up the metal bowl this AM and it stuck to her hands "Christmas Story style".  Cannot imagine all the weird things that would happen if we get back down in the -5 to -10 area at some point. Seeing Kentucky has had -20's, when looking at the 1918 winter yesterday,  was amazing. 

Looks like the Icon delayed the Sun Vort a small bit but kept a similar appeared to the snow shield though the heavier stuff seems a bit south on TT.

Glass Half Full-Still in the game

Glass Half Empty-Not a big deal for PA yet.

Glass Half Full-The 6Z Icon did not cover the entire episode of the storm so hard to compare

Glass Half Empty-The panels that do compare show the SLP a slight tad south. 

Glass spilled-Looking on TT so does not have the best 500 maps. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Looks like the Icon delayed the Sun Vort a small bit but kept a similar appeared to the snow shield though the heavier stuff seems a bit south on TT.

Glass Half Full-The 6Z Icon did not cover the entire episode of the storm so hard to compare

If you wanna be a smartass...expect it in return....no threat...just a promise.

I didnt respond yesterday as I was being civil and letting you do you....but if the above is how it rolls...dandy.  We can troll each other all day.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Is that from your MA "friends" or your own analysis??

Just askin for a friend.....

25 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Is that from your MA "friends" or your own analysis??

Just askin for a friend.....

The only thing I saw on the MA board was incorrect analysis that the Icon was north.   The Icon was delayed and south vs. 6Z.   The last panel on the 6Z had the SLP on the S NC coast while the corresponding panel on the 12Z Icon had it in GA. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The only thing I saw on the MA board was incorrect analysis that the Icon was north.   The Icon was delayed and south vs. 6Z.   The last panel on the 6Z had the SLP on the S NC coast while the corresponding panel on the 12Z Icon had it in GA. 

Is the ICON really worth looking at? I treat it with about the same weight as a single ENS member and don't really follow it's verification status so maybe that's not a fair way to value it's output. Curious for input on anyone else's take on it.

10 minutes ago, RitualOfTheTrout said:

Is the ICON really worth looking at? I treat it with about the same weight as a single ENS member and don't really follow it's verification status so maybe that's not a fair way to value it's output. Curious for input on anyone else's take on it.

I look at it as a sign of trends but I agree with you that its not great for forecasting off.   If everything said one thing and the Icon said something else, the Icon is probably wrong 99% of the time.  But if the GFS shows one thing and only the Icon agrees, its an interesting convo to suggest other models are seeing a similar progression. 

I look at it as a sign of trends but I agree with you that its not great for forecasting off.   If everything said one thing and the Icon said something else, the Icon is probably wrong 99% of the time.  But if the GFS shows one thing and only the Icon agrees, its an interesting convo to suggest other models are seeing a similar progression. 

Ukie looks south to me but it's hard for me to discern very well. And, that commentary is prior to what happens when it reaches the coast. 

They do not have any homes games left so they can just stay on the road :-) 

We recognize the challenges in front of us playing in a hostile environment. We take no sympathy, nor do we seek comfort. It's AFC playoff ball. The standard is still the standard until it's not the standard anymore. I'm appreciative of the guys, the effort from the guys, and man...I've still never had a losing season. I get paid to win, and that's all I do. 

Questions? 

LOL

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

We recognize the challenges in front of us playing in a hostile environment. We take no sympathy, nor do we seek comfort. It's AFC playoff ball. The standard is still the standard until it's not the standard anymore. I'm appreciative of the guys, the effort from the guys, and man...I've still never had a losing season. I get paid to win, and that's all I do. 

Questions? 

LOL

You are a sock for Tomlin! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

If you wanna be a smartass...expect it in return....no threat...just a promise.

I didnt respond yesterday as I was being civil and letting you do you....but if the above is how it rolls...dandy.  We can troll each other all day.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Stop reading my posts then.  Re: Piss off

image.jpeg.688cb962f4f42bb7acd3a9d71efc81c1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2