Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

5 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Correct. Only problem is it might be hard to get to Buffalo or New England after they upset Tennessee if this pattern sticks around.

I told someone else that it would not at all surprise me if they beat the Chiefs.  The Chiefs have more dynamic talent, more speed, but they have  played some very bad games this year.  I would not put any hard earned money on it but it is what the Steelers do when successful.  Make the game boring and plodding. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I told someone else that it would not at all surprise me if they beat the Chiefs.  The Chiefs have more dynamic talent, more speed, but they are played some very bad games this year.  I would not put any hard earned money on it but it is what the Steelers do when successful.  Make the game boring and plodding. 

You have to have an offensive line to be able to make the game boring and plodding. Mahomes is going to light up this defense.

Just sent to me by a friend. He saw this on the guys FB page.

Mark Margavage's Weather Discussion Page

The 12z GFS is confirming what the both the 0z and 06z runs were showing us…
If correct, it looks like some folks will have a Miller A story to tell their grandkids after this one. This storm might even create some future meteorologists. An absolutely incredible look on this run.
It invokes memories of March 1993 with me. That storm was a Miller A which produced heavy snow from Georgia all the way to Maine. The number of times that has happened since (snow from Georgia to Maine) is less than a handful. I’m looking at what is amounting to a 30 year storm on today’s 12z GFS.
If you’d like to see what this looks like, check out the video pinned to the top of the page.
It’s going to be an exciting week of forecasting!
~Meteorologist Mark Margavage
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

If correct, it looks like some folks will have a Miller A story to tell their grandkids after this one. This storm might even create some future meteorologists. An absolutely incredible look on this run.
It invokes memories of March 1993 with me. That storm was a Miller A which produced heavy snow from Georgia all the way to Maine. The number of times that has happened since (snow from Georgia to Maine) is less than a handful. I’m looking at what is amounting to a 30 year storm on today’s 12z GFS.
If you’d like to see what this looks like, check out the video pinned to the top of the page.

It is indeed what interior MA snow lovers dreams are made of as to a track.  Not sure it's March '93 as to it's affects Eastern US wise.  March '93 caused snow and severe freezes in Florida. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It is indeed what interior MA snow lovers dreams are made of as to a track.  Not sure it's March '93 as to it's affects Eastern US wise.  March '93 caused snow and severe freezes in Florida. 

It sort of looks like a March 93 track without the strength. Lowest pressure as depicted now doesn't come close to the Superstorm. (not that this storm cannot have major impacts of course)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It sort of looks like a March 93 track without the strength. Lowest pressure as depicted now doesn't come close to the Superstorm. (not that this storm cannot have major impacts of course)

Oh yea, as depicted on the GFS and GEM (really inland on Gem) this is a whopper of a storm even if its impacts are more central and Northern Eastern US. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Not an approved met....so I guess some will toss.  I know many of us are pulling for him to be correct.  This one doesnt have that upper level look yet, but it sure may in the next few runs....wouldnt that be awesome?  Get the Hi Life on standby bud.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

yeah trough not nearly as deep.  No matter, I'll take it all the same.  A bomb is a bomb.

• Like 1