Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

55 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

6z icon made a positive shift at h5 but Euro,UK, Gefs, Eps  don't have much interest atm. That could change for sure . Well over 100 hours out still. 

Icon and CMC and NAM (extrapolated) have it.  CMC further offshore, and not to discount, but the storm IS there....just at varying degrees of "there"...lol

I'll be watching for sure.

47 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Nut, I did not catch anyone here say this was a boring pattern?  Was that an MA take away?  All the pattern types here have been chirping about this period for weeks. 

lol...you said boring yesterday pal...

and I rarely ever go to other forums...especially the MA shitshow.  My thoughts are my own and I post em here.  

24 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Picked up about .25” overnight, but only managed to get down to 12.6º for a low. Probably due to some pesky, local cloud cover. 

Just enough snow to hide the patchy ice underneath and make walking tricky.

Nada down here.  Just cold....friggin cold (thats not a complaint....just a fact).

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

16 here this morning. 

Nice to see it snow last evening.

I dropped to 14, not aware of any such snow shower here.  I stayed up for the national championship game and didn't notice anything, and certainly no evidence of anything this morning.  Good for you for "cashing in" haha.

Looks to be a lot of cold air around in the weeks to come.  Now we've just got to thread the needle with the storms, but I'll take the cold air in place and let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

lol...you said boring yesterday pal...

and I rarely ever go to other forums...especially the MA shitshow.  My thoughts are my own and I post em here.  

You are terrible at reading comprehension.   I was doing a Euro PBP.    Not only was I saying it was the Euro that was boring, I was replying to someone else who said it was boring and I pointed out that it was going to change in 6 hours anyway. 

image.thumb.png.b20dcf845e19e922502d9654c35c9ec7.png

4 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I dropped to 14, not aware of any such snow shower here.  I stayed up for the national championship game and didn't notice anything, and certainly no evidence of anything this morning.  Good for you for "cashing in" haha.

Looks to be a lot of cold air around in the weeks to come.  Now we've just got to thread the needle with the storms, but I'll take the cold air in place and let the chips fall where they may.

sounds like everyone scored a bit last night but me....FOMO...:lol:.  I saw the streamers, but they rarely get down my way.  

All good.  I'll get it on the next one....I hope.

12 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Go Dawgs! 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Last night they did. :) It's not very common, either. I took the trash out last evening and when I opened the front door, it was a virtual whiteout. Lasted no more than a few minutes but things quickly whitened up. 

Huron connection streamers are all that I've really seen make it down here.  And yeah....quite rare.

Not a flake in Akron....well some might suggest one...:D

In other weather related news....tellies holding the line and give confidence that we have a nice window to score.

NAO ticking up

AO ticking down

PNA staying +

MJO still trying to get where we need it

We've done well w/ just AO being negative, so I'm happy to see multiple indicies not caving....

I know....I know... they will....eventually.

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

A possibly generational level Defense stepped up when given a second chance.    

I'll say this...all credit to Bennett. After that unfortunate turnover that led to the Tide's go ahead TD, he promptly took his team down the field with a huge exclamation point. Big time drive and I was thrilled to see it. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I'll say this...all credit to Bennett. After that unfortunate turnover that led to the Tide's go ahead TD, he promptly took his team down the field with a huge exclamation point. Big time drive and I was thrilled to see it. 

Yea, he played a lot better all game after that terrible first drive.   Two early plays that went the Dawg's way helped save them from getting behind early.  Bama's missed their TE to end their first drive with a FG and then the Bennett fumble that bounced right back to him. 

• Like 1