Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Icon opens up HH with hopefully a more interesting run of the MR's.  No 500 maps to interpret much as to why it changed from 12Z.   The low is much more juiced up prior to this map but it shears/minors out on approach to our area. 

image.png.f45718d59eeae77885db9dcee1126b3e.png

This is for the Saturday wave?

Edit: I just saw it. Meh...it really did weaken that thing as it approached the coast. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

This is for the Saturday wave?

Yes, I should gave mentioned that though the waves are flying around so fast, what is a Saturday wave on one model looks like a Tuesday wave on another.  I have been trying to minimalize my pic snips but sometimes forget to add the info needed.  Thanks for putting me in my place. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Yes, I should gave mentioned that though the waves are flying around so fast, what is a Saturday wave on one model looks like a Tuesday wave on another.  I have been trying to minimalize my pic snips but sometimes forget to add the info needed.  Thanks for putting me in my place. 

It's fine but if you do it again you're one and done on model analysis. LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Superstorm said:

That big ocean storm screwing things up.

18z NAM at 78 made a "slight" move in 6 hrs....lol, and more adjustments to come. 

I said it yesterday and I'm sticking to it... I'm more interested in the midwest LP that is showing up on most guidance for the weekend.  It's a few decent moves away from a light/mod event for us over weekend.  It fits the pattern.  

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Pretty strong ns sw this run at 114

gfs-deterministic-namer-vort500_z500-2248000.png

Yep.  This one is something to watch.  500's relaxed a bit in NE, and if that continues, it should come further north.  Its been bouncing around enough that a couple more moves, and we may have something.  

17 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I'll take the 970s bomb the 6z Gfs spit out for the weekend .:weenie:

takeaway is that its not a boring pattern and one that has been advertised for some time.  Just because a model doesnt show a perfect storm every 6hrs, that shouldn't dissuade any snow weenies....cause this upcoming pattern should give us a couple/few chances.

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

takeaway is that its not a boring pattern and one that has been advertised for some time.  Just because a model doesnt show a perfect storm every 6hrs, that shouldn't dissuade any snow weenies....cause this upcoming pattern should give us a couple/few chances.

Nut, I did not catch anyone here say this was a boring pattern?  Was that an MA take away?  All the pattern types here have been chirping about this period for weeks.