Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We one hundred percent agree on TT being easier to navigate.  Ironically I saw that Florida wave just now because I was on TT vs pivotal.  Things pop out better on TT maps.  Snow maps stink as we know.   Some of the more complicated panels look better on pivotal. 

I had to search for it, as the miller b stuff was just eatin my crawl, and wanted to find out who/what was screwin our pooch...

Not sure in the end how this ends up tbh, but still think a "cleaner" evolution...win or lose is more likely.  Gun to head, I think many of us get on the board.  Dont see it slipping away, but we may not be jackpot zone (by much guidance you are in a good spot regardless of what happens over this way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

I had to search for it, as the miller b stuff was just eatin my crawl, and wanted to find out who/what was screwin our pooch...

Not sure in the end how this ends up tbh, but still think a "cleaner" evolution...win or lose is more likely.  Gun to head, I think many of us get on the board.  Dont see it slipping away, but we may not be jackpot zone (by much guidance you are in a good spot regardless of what happens over this way.

That's another Miller b mystery.  If a storm transfers to an unrelated, already formed wave, does it still count?  Or does a new wave have to form?

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

That's another Miller b mystery.  If a storm transfers to an unrelated, already formed wave, does it still count?  Or does a new wave have to form?

Fair point. 

IMO I discount, only because in my mind its not really reforming....its just transferring energy to something else....but your point is valid as technically noone ever said HOW it has to happen....just that it happens......

Man....I was hoping to be done w/ this but its worth mentioning.

Just now, pasnownut said:

Fair point. 

IMO I discount, only because in my mind its not really reforming....its just transferring energy to something else....but your point is valid as technically noone ever said HOW it has to happen....just that it happens......

Man....I was hoping to be done w/ this but its worth mentioning.

Lol, we do not need to discuss any further.  My comment was a wonderment.  My only Miller b backing was the 0z euro from Monday.  I think that had the look...and one or two of the nam runs.  

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Lol, we do not need to discuss any further.  My comment was a wonderment.  My only Miller b backing was the 0z euro from Monday.  I think that had the look...and one or two of the nam runs.  

was joking bud.  Its a good point for sure.  We can discuss till we figure it out.  I just dont want to see thread derailed over what this is vs....what we gonna get, cause right now that's more concerning IMO.  Thats all. gnight

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Pipe down....you had snow OTG a month ago.  I saw it coming home from deer camp.  

just bustin....glad you are back.

Lol I’m honestly not that upset, you know me I’m big dog or nothing! But I wouldn’t mind some snow to set winter atmosphere a little! Hope you guys make out, love this subforum.

• Like 1