• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2022

IrishRob17

Seems like precip will be shutting off within the hour except for some spotty snow or freezing rain showers. Not too shocked by the earlier end time... that happens. What an abysmal performance by the global models though. I thought the warmer mesos had a clue but still expected a two or three hour thump of snow before the flip.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Seems like precip will be shutting off within the hour except for some spotty snow or freezing rain showers. Not too shocked by the earlier end time... that happens. What an abysmal performance by the global models though. I thought the warmer mesos had a clue but still expected a two or three hour thump of snow before the flip.

Only an inch of snow here.  I am DONE with this pathetic winter here where not a single snow event went over 5 inches here locally.  I think we nickle and dimed to 15 inches for the season. 

Today, the scene is white and wintry and kids are home from school, which I like.  But please, let it Spring! 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, White Gorilla said:

Only an inch of snow here.  I am DONE with this pathetic winter here where not a single snow event went over 5 inches here locally.  I think we nickle and dimed to 15 inches for the season. 

Today, the scene is white and wintry and kids are home from school, which I like.  But please, let it Spring! 

It is rather frustrating. I still think it'll be hard to escape the first half of March without a nice snowfall in the interior (although this winter has never backed down from a challenge).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hitman said:

Ventured out.  Local roads r bad.   Connected the gutter heater cable which I should’ve done last night.  Hoping it still works.

I plugged mine in last night before it started. It’s definitely doing it’s job for the gutters and leaders. Going to go down into the teens tonight, going to keep them plugged in.