• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2022

IrishRob17

Damn winter cold and such... My truck blew a critical coolant hose and it's pretty much disabled until I can deal with it. Unfortunately if I take it to a shop it would cost a couple thousand dollars just in labor :( Can someone order me up a week or so of 60 degree temps so I can do it in the driveway? Man I need a garage...

• Sad 2

9F here with a persistent breeze overnight (something something real cold...)

Nice to be watching a potential wintry event in the short-medium range. Not to insinuate anything about this threat in particular, but it's been quite a while since we've had a big storm during the month of January. 6.5" gets me my biggest January snowfall since 2011.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Of course hoping for snow Thursday night but also hoping for a sub zero night or two next week. I haven’t recorded sub zero for the past two winters and that’s a first in my lifetime. Would like that streak to end. 

I managed one below zero low last season, -3 on 12/19/20.  2006-2007 and 2007-2008 were the only back to back winters here without any below zero lows  

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:59 AM, Juliancolton said:

9F here with a persistent breeze overnight (something something real cold...)

Nice to be watching a potential wintry event in the short-medium range. Not to insinuate anything about this threat in particular, but it's been quite a while since we've had a big storm during the month of January. 6.5" gets me my biggest January snowfall since 2011.

Above a couple of inches won't likely happen Thursday night into Friday in our neck of the woods.  Action is south and east again.  Let's see mid month.