• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS thread for thunderstorms with heavy rain, possibly hail and damaging wind now til ~6AM Tuesday at the latest, mostly this Monday evening.

wdrag

1 hour ago, CIK62 said:

1631585280-OuZyZXfuqRA.png

Beautiful radar shot right there.

I went out for a late night run after the storm, and saw some of the damage. The other side of my block has no power, and I saw 2 large trees down. I feel bad for the people that lost power, but that was a dream t-storm for a weather fanatic. Easily one of the top 5 t-storms in my lifetime. Enjoyed it tremendously.

Good morning everyone,

A brief model summary was provided last eve around 9P. Not much to rehash. Here's the storm damage reports as posted by the NWS thru 550A today. I'll add the CoCoRaHs summary sometime midday.  Max qpf axis near the reports axis. CP 0.12  Wantage NJ 0.07.  Click the map for greater clarity. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 5.55.03 AM.png

Further wrap-up on the evening-overnight two bands of showers (First last evening was mainly PA/NJ/LI; second early today was NYS/CT). Click the maps for greater clarity.  My last on this generally small event except axis of max rainfall. Still about 10,000 meters were without power this morning at about 7A, mainly Monmouth County NJ. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.28.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.28.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.30.34 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1