• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mike D
    Newest Member
    Mike D
Central PA - Fall 2021

As of 2:40, an Ambient station about a mile south of me says it’s 87.1 with a dewpoint of 72.6.

Mostly cloudy/overcast all day so far with just brief moments here and there where the clouds and haze shift just enough that a bit of filtered sunlight gets through. 

I’d love a couple weeks in the upper 70s to low 80s with plenty of sunshine, a light but steady breeze, and low humidity. This time of year, that shouldn’t be too difficult a request. Do the Weather Gods demand a blood sacrifice for this? Will mosquitoes do? 

3 minutes ago, Streak said:

As of 2:40, an Ambient station about a mile south of me says it’s 87.1 with a dewpoint of 72.6.

Mostly cloudy/overcast all day so far with just brief moments here and there where the clouds and haze shift just enough that a bit of filtered sunlight gets through. 

I’d love a couple weeks in the upper 70s to low 80s with plenty of sunshine, a light but steady breeze, and low humidity. This time of year, that shouldn’t be too difficult a request. Do the Weather Gods demand a blood sacrifice for this? Will mosquitoes do? 

Not sure the MA gets two weeks of anything in a row but next Thursday is up up your alley on the Euro.  Chamber of Commerce.   Knock some of the departures down a bit as well. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Streak said:

At 3:20pm, my personal Ambient Station is reading 87.4/73.2. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, canderson said:

88 inmy. My warm September came to fruition, sorry guys. 

MDT is at normal for the month so no harm, no foul.  New EC emboldens my hope that we end up near or below Normal two weeks from now.   And this is using MDT's inflated numbers in the evening.  Most local stations are still below normal for the month. 

The closest wind gust reading was 68mph up on I-81. I'm going to try to find more when I get on my computer. 

PRELIMINARY LOCAL STORM REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE STATE COLLEGE PA
514 PM EDT TUE SEP 14 2021

0830 PM     TSTM WND GST     4 WNW HOMETOWN          40.84N 76.06W
09/13/2021  M68 MPH          SCHUYLKILL         PA   PUBLIC

MEASURED BY A PENNDOT STATION AT THE DELANO EXIT (#134) ON I-81. CORRECTS THE PREVIOUS REPORTS LISTED AT 3 N TREMONT.