Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Let's hope Goofus has this one right.  Euro concurs for how far out it goes.  Euro is one giant 61-81 fest.  Every day for several days. 

The end is in sight. CMC does something different and rebuilds the ridge in that timeframe after a less decisive frontal passage and retrograding trough.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TimB84 said:

Even the remaining “heat” over the next week could probably be more accurately described as “warmth”, save for maybe a day here or there.

We have a great shot at a second consecutive Sept with no 90 degree days if MDT holds off today.   Most Sept's have had 90 degree days when I parsed back about 20 years. 

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Its only a model discussion so no promises. But at least it is factual based on current data. 

You know that i know, that you know that i know that its just that...discussion.  I hold noone to anything when it comes to weather.  

(Ralph Kramden from honeymooners for you old ones like me....)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

He threw his heat blanket onto Etown.  79 here.  

Temperatures have been acting..."odd" lately. Multiple evenings over the past couple of weeks that the temp has been rising well after dark, and yet days under full sun when the temp barely budges. I'll gladly send the heat up the hill on 743 north to Etown. :)