Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

6 hours ago, canderson said:

Ya that’s what I mean. It def can be very snowy afterward but if it’s mid January and winter hasn’t arrived it will “feel” like a bad season even you get a MECS in February or March. 

Tell that to the Winter of 2014-15.

We had a snow storm in November right before Thanksgiving. Then there was basically no more snow until around January 20th. We then had weekly snow events through mid March. We ended up with an above normal snow total of around 40 inches for the season at MDT.

Trace of snow yesterday with snow flurries most of the day.

High 36 degrees

Seems like lately a lot of cloudy and windy weather for us.

I remember over the years a lot of snowfalls in the first couple weeks of December. I guess we will see how the models are going to treat us. Or should I say Bliz and Bubb :P

November is my driest month, with a monthly average of only 2.78", but even by those standards this November was particularly dry, as I ended up with a total of 1.39".  Millersville came in at only .99", marking their 10th driest November on record.  It looks like MDT totaled 1.20" with a monthly temperature departure of -1.5.  Oh yes, I also totaled .2" of snow, just under my average of 1.09".  Carry on.

• Like 1

46 here as of 12:15 pm. Sunlight heavily filtered by widespread hazy cloud cover but enough is getting through that it feels more like “partly cloudy” than overcast. The mild temperature combined with the bit of sunlight and little to no wind makes it feel spring-like today, especially compared to yesterday’s chilly weather and flurries. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Streak said:

46 here as of 12:15 pm. Sunlight heavily filtered by widespread hazy cloud cover but enough is getting through that it feels more like “partly cloudy” than overcast. The mild temperature combined with the bit of sunlight and little to no wind makes it feel spring-like today, especially compared to yesterday’s chilly weather and flurries. 

Boy, Spring like is worse than balmy. LOL 

• Haha 1