• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol he is near the water. Lets see what inland is. Its bad when you have to fake it. Those 33% humidity values are wicked . Both Tolland weather stems have a 60 degree dewpoint.  Brutal.

Screenshot_20210806-171008_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-171214_Chrome.jpg

Why do you always do this? How about posting the weather stem dews all day today . Can you do that? Let’s see if what you said is true . Do you have family at all the airport tarmacs?

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Why do you always do this? How about posting the weather stem dews all day today . Can you do that? Let’s see if what you said is true . Do you have family at all the airport tarmacs?

Dew you feel like the stems dew? Its gorgeous out here. Pretty sure when 10 airports reports dews inland low 60s and upper 50s the airmass is dry. Hot in the sun, humid nah that was this morning. Dew the dew my man, dew the dew. Your days are coming just not today. Just saw Sunday Monday on the Euro surface temps in the low 70s. What is causing that? Rain Sunday? Wife's and daughters makeup Double header starts at 515

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Dew you feel like the stems dew? Its gorgeous out here. Pretty sure when 10 airports reports dews inland low 60s and upper 50s the airmass is dry. Hot in the sun, humid nah that was this morning. Dew the dew my man, dew the dew. Your days are coming just not today. Just saw Sunday Monday on the Euro surface temps in the low 70s. What is causing that? Rain Sunday? Wife's and daughters makeup Double header starts at 515

I challenge you to post both my station Obs all day and Tolland wx stem. Or will you follow your agenda and post only lower ones? That’s all I’m asking 

After almost 16” of rain in July most of which fell in the first 17 days, we’ve only had .64 since the 17th which was that massive deluge with storms late afternoon and another huge round that night . It’s amazing how fast the ground dries out this time of year. Mowing today was actually quite dusty and there’s some lawns in full sun spots that are starting to burn . Had to water the pepper and tomato plants today for the first time since mid June . The higher dews help somewhat but it’s really surprising to me anyway how dry it’s gotten. At least I’m the upper soil layers . Hopefully Sunday’s big storms pan out 

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

Yeah--but August is still not hot.  Tomorrow will be on the warmer side, but we've got a ways to go before the heat. 

Another big difference in the analogy is there's nothing exciting to realistically hope for in summer.  Not too many people staying up for the 00z EPS to see what the dew points are going to be.

It rarely gets hot in Maine 

it was 89 in Nashua today , not close to punting summer on August 6..believe me I would love to punt HHH but the pattern is summery

85/64 at Nashua tarmac at 6pm . Typical summer evening 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I challenge you to post both my station Obs all day and Tolland wx stem. Or will you follow your agenda and post only lower ones? That’s all I’m asking 

How do you propose I post Tolland wx stem dp history by the hour. Your DP is always wrong

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As far as Euro temps .. BDL hit 90 today on a day no one thought could or forecast and it’s possible they hit it everyday thru at least next Friday . I don’t see anything other than possibly more clouds around and heavy thunder Sunday PM that would interrupt that 

Do you have family on the tarmac? Charts last night had BDL 90. Lol you hit 82

• Haha 2

Friday night and the air feels right,

Can't use 1-ply because it's too light,

Ballsack of sweat ain't that a sight

The smell of your bum hanging with you so tight because

Dews, Dews, Dews,

Lawn full of poo in Moosup

Dews, Dews, Dews

Bums stuck to the toilet seat because,

Dews, Dews, Dews,

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Friday night and the air feels right,

Can't use 1-ply because it's too light,

Ballsack of sweat ain't that a sight

The smell of your bum hanging with you so tight because

Dews, Dews, Dews,

Lawn full of poo in Moosup

Dews, Dews, Dews

Bums stuck to the toilet seat because,

Dews, Dews, Dews,

Glad we don't live there in SW Weymouth. Places that had 3 inches of rain yesterday FTL. Did you get the topical for your ball sack fungus yet?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As far as Euro temps .. BDL hit 90 today on a day no one thought could or forecast and it’s possible they hit it everyday thru at least next Friday . I don’t see anything other than possibly more clouds around and heavy thunder Sunday PM that would interrupt that 

Bring it on! After a cold July and starting august a full 5 degrees below normal most would welcome it. Hottest summer ever lolz...