• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Summer 2021

Other than some minor street flooding not enough has fallen to create floods or flash floods.  Unless the radar changes it looks like the heavy stuff has passed east and only light rain remains.  Total up to 0.85".  Had 0.35" yesterday for 2-day total of 1.20".  Temp down to a much more pleasant 69 degrees.  Much better than the 92.5 degrees earlier.

7 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Other than some minor street flooding not enough has fallen to create floods or flash floods.  Unless the radar changes it looks like the heavy stuff has passed east and only light rain remains.  Total up to 0.85".  Had 0.35" yesterday for 2-day total of 1.20".  Temp down to a much more pleasant 69 degrees.  Much better than the 92.5 degrees earlier.

I'll tell you, I honestly think the best events come when there are no watches or warnings or hype. It just does what it does. Everytime it's hyped up in my area, all I get is a letdown because it either failed to materialize, weakened, or split.

And future radar seems to want to point in that direction. Most of the activity is depicted to parallel I-81 and fringe my area, with just residual leftover showers behind it.

2 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I wish I could post the videos from Duncannon Boro. It’s truly unreal

It is insane - driveways completely washed away. I miiiiiiight end up with .2” rain today (it’ll need to have this light rain for several more hours) while places a few miles away are seeing 4”+.