Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

And the blame game goes ‘round and ‘round again.

The unvaccinated basically aren't even allowed to offer their perspective on social media and major news programs now, so like 99% of the blame game is headed in one direction at the moment. Most of it is just projection based on fear. If they say it often enough maybe it will be true sort of deal. 

Boy are you gonna be shocked when you find out that the vaccinated are spreading this around now. The local 6 pm news isn’t telling you this yet. 

I’m aware of the reported spread via the vaxxed. I haven’t seen any data on spread by Pharma vaxx type yet, have you? You sound like you know something the rest of us don’t.

12 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

We need to put the vaccinated into camps so you guys don’t spread the virus or fall prey to ADE from a variant. It’s the only way out of this pandemic. 

If I start the camp im charging entry fee.

5 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

I’m aware of the reported spread via the vaxxed. I haven’t seen any data on spread by Pharma vaxx type yet, have you? You sound like you know something the rest of us don’t.

There appears to be spread in Israel amongst the vaccinated even with Pfizer. They appear to be keeping the best records on this right now. 

6 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

The unvaccinated basically aren't even allowed to offer their perspective on social media and major news programs now, so like 99% of the blame game is headed in one direction at the moment. Most of it is just projection based on fear. If they say it often enough maybe it will be true sort of deal. 

Yeah I don’t pay attention to any of it outside this thread but I don’t doubt it, there’s obviously a reason to be defensive.

I just don’t know why everyone wants to blame each other like functioning in society is a team sport.  And the more people blame each other the more the two sides dig in.  It goes no where.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, powderfreak said:

Yeah I don’t pay attention to any of it outside this thread but I don’t doubt it, there’s obviously a reason to be defensive.

I just don’t know why everyone wants to blame each other like functioning in society is a team sport.  And the more people blame each other the more the two sides dig in.  It goes no where.

I agree. The unvaccinated are ready to end this nonsense. We never thought it should have started in the first place. The unvaccinated do not expect any of you to mask up on our behalf. Now that it looks like the narrative that the unvaccinated are "99.99% of the spread and creating deadly variants" appears to be fizzling, perhaps we can just end this stupid thing.

• Weenie 1

There appears to be spread in Israel amongst the vaccinated even with Pfizer. They appear to be keeping the best records on this right now. 

Yes I’ve seen reports on this. Kind of a shoulder shrug though for now. If Moderna reports the same then it’s a major concern, haven’t seen anything though yet

Daily and 7 day deaths don’t seem to be rising nearly like the cases still.  That’s a big plus.  I can’t see a good graph of US hospitalizations vs cases 

Florida is def having its issues with hospitalizations.  Hopefully it burns out quickly.   Good to see vaccinations nationwide on the upward trend again. That should help even if not perfect. 

We are all still Americans.  Some like pineapple on pizza. Some don’t. 

Just now, WeatherX said:

Yes. We are cheering on our vaxx choice 100%. We are praying for our Pfizer brothers and sisters though. Unvaccinated not so much

I dont see what the difference is. Vaxx and unvaxx both spread it. Why are we caring so much what other people want to do?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Daily and 7 day deaths don’t seem to be rising nearly like the cases still.  That’s a big plus.  I can’t see a good graph of US hospitalizations vs cases 

Florida is def having its issues with hospitalizations.  Hopefully it burns out quickly.   Good to see vaccinations nationwide on the upward trend again. That should help even if not perfect. 

We are all still Americans.  Some like pineapple on pizza. Some don’t. 

I think the 7 day deaths number will have to rise but maybe 15% next week, bc while  half the new cases are from unvaxxed, I believe it’s a younger average age of that group , However I would like More clear data at the average age of the unvaxxed positive cases

why? because 87% of over 65 are vaxxed so the young will not translate into much of a spike in deaths . Most will probably be from the 45-64 age groups with Diabetes , obese etc  

according to the data I see the vaxxed still have a much much better rate of avoiding hospitalization if they get a positive case, which is the biggest selling point . Viral load maybe nearly equal but protection from severe COVID looks to be the key point for those vaxxed 

I dont see what the difference is. Vaxx and unvaxx both spread it. Why are we caring so much what other people want to do?

Unvaxxed are more likely to have more severe effects if they contract as opposed to vaxxed as well as being more likely to spread new variants thus prolonging the pandemic. Risk reduction based on latest science. I’d rather be booster ready than not if needed.

16 minutes ago, natedizel said:

Many people are still confused and think it’s possible to vax every human being on the planet forever and that doing so will somehow magically end the casedemic. 

4 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

Unvaxxed are more likely to have more severe effects if they contract as opposed to vaxxed as well as being more likely to spread new variants thus prolonging the pandemic. Risk reduction based on latest science. I’d rather be booster ready than not if needed.

The vaccinated can keep the casedemic going forever even if every unvaccinated person dropped dead today. 

14 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I think the 7 day deaths number will have to rise but maybe 15% next week, bc while  half the new cases are from unvaxxed, I believe it’s a younger average age of that group , However I would like More clear data at the average age of the unvaxxed positive cases

I dont think the deaths will go up that much. The UK tells us what will happen. In the past, about 3 weeks after a spike the deaths started to rise pretty fast. That didn’t happen in the UK. Their spike started the last week of  May and peaked out july 21. Roughly 7 weeks. The deaths never did make much of a blip.

If we follow the same trajectory, we’ll peak out in mid to late August with little change in mortality. 
The UK still spiked out in spite of fairly strict masking and business restrictions. Really goes to show what a lot have been saying all along. Mitigation has little effect on a respiratory virus. Vaccines help,  but it’s a lot of peaks and valleys will occur despite “mitigation measures”. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Your second paragraph is an excellent description of our political party, nomination and campaign process. As always …

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Every American drinks beer or should if they stopped. Beer kills Covid. Drink beer and lots of it. Don’t need needles in arms. It’s pretty simple. 

Good evening DIT, where to you keep and how can you afford to feed all those Clydesdales. As always ….

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

We need to put the vaccinated into camps so you guys don’t spread the virus or fall prey to ADE from a variant. It’s the only way out of this pandemic. 

Execute the unvaccinated and then burn their bodies to reduce exposure to everyone else. 

• Like 1