Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 11th Lt snow ,snowstorm 14th??

Ginx snewx

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

The Monday thing is interesting. Almost wonder if we get more snow from that weak forcing over the cold dome than we get Saturday night/ Sunday . 

It's interesting. Going to have to keep an eye on saturation though. Could just be a bunch of snizzle or drizzle.

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Has this turned into a dusting ending as freezing drizzle?

Yeah pretty much....this is weak. Still have to watch if guidance ramps up QPF in the final 24-36 hours since a lot of the analog setups are more robust....but it looks like this one is going to just be a C-1" deal for may....maybe a spot higher amount north of pike and then some FZDZ...maybe a pinger here or there.

18z NAM trying to get a couple inches in here tomorrow night now too....something I think we'll need to watch for the next cycle. I had mentioned the analogs were quite a bit more bullish on QPF than the model guidance. Doesn't mean we end up with as much as those analogs, but it sometimes helps point to which way the system is more likely to trend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

18z NAM trying to get a couple inches in here tomorrow night now too....something I think we'll need to watch for the next cycle. I had mentioned the analogs were quite a bit more bullish on QPF than the model guidance. Doesn't mean we end up with as much as those analogs, but it sometimes helps point to which way the system is more likely to trend.

What’s your take on Monday? Does the frdz Sunday continue into Monday and transition into a mix then light snow WAA Monday afternoon?

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What’s your take on Monday? Does the frdz Sunday continue into Monday and transition into a mix then light snow WAA Monday afternoon?

Monday is weird...I don't have a good feel for it at all...some guidance tries to send another round of snow/sleet (or light freezing rain/drizzle) into SNE, but others have more of a pause.