Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021 Part 2

MAG5035

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

First time in 45 years no Duke or Kentucky in the tourney.  I'm holding out hope for a miracle Penn State run in the B10 tourney but we all know where this leads haha.

Covid rudely closed Penn State’s window last year. As an alum of another Big Ten school that was better last year than they are this year, I can commiserate - though a PSU win tonight would add to my misery. 

1 minute ago, canderson said:

That'd be awesome! (But Iona is being St. Peters ... ) 

St Peters is listed on Bracketology as already qualifying so I just picked two random teams.  Ha.  Or maybe you really meant "being" and were suggesting we were going to get some kind of weird John Malkovich like situation. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

First time in 45 years no Duke or Kentucky in the tourney.  I'm holding out hope for a miracle Penn State run in the B10 tourney but we all know where this leads haha.

In all honesty psu has done an amazing job through the turmoil. I root for them when not playing Michigan haha, hope they take down Wisconsin tonight.

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

St Peters is listed on Bracketology as already qualifying so I just picked two random teams.  Ha.  Or maybe you really meant "being" and were suggesting we were going to get some kind of weird John Malkovich like situation. 

Could be a weird year lol. And I learned to never ever discount UVAs chances, they have a habit of doing just enough to win big games.

14 minutes ago, Wmsptwx said:

Could be a weird year lol. And I learned to never ever discount UVAs chances, they have a habit of doing just enough to win big games.

UVA has lots of will to slog down teams not willing to work but last year (well two years ago) they had more athletic ability and they still needed some favorable calls to get it done.  

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Its hard to believe nothing from the S/W PA slug gets over here but HRRR says to keep the umbrella on the shelf.

HRRR several hours ago indicated the same general idea in Pittsburgh, with partial clearing and temperatures reaching 74 this afternoon. I can assure you, it’s 58 and rainy here and never got past 63.

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

HRRR several hours ago indicated the same general idea in Pittsburgh, with partial clearing and temperatures reaching 74 this afternoon. I can assure you, it’s 58 and rainy here and never got past 63.

The HRRR is really bad sometimes.  LOL.  But the NAM dries that batch out as well so we shall see. 

48 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

It got really cloudy and you can see the rainclouds around harrisburg...it wasn't supposed to rain until late tonight/early morning. no rain yet but it's pretty close

10 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

It got really cloudy and you can see the rainclouds around harrisburg...it wasn't supposed to rain until late tonight/early morning. no rain yet but it's pretty close

This rain is a big model failure if it amounts to anymore more than a nuisance 1/10th or less in the LSV. Its looks ominous on radar. 

There are some seriously ugly people on this forum. (NOT in this thread) 

@losetoa6  @Bubbler86 I'm disgusted by what I've been reading...unfortunately, given the people making the comments...I'm also not at all surprised. I'm disappointed in myself for allowing myself to continue reading that crap. Please, please post here...