• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

10.5”. It was a nice long duration event.

I’m really just starting to look at the LES potential—like in the last hour lol. Y’all do a great job discussing potential. Sounds like there’s less clarity right now on what takes place in the next week given recent model runs. I was really hoping for 6-7’ LOL.

Yeah LES most of the time is last minute stuff as there are so many variables. We will definitely have one ingredient in cold air, the rest is up in the air.

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Right. I like weenieing out here :wub: but I know how it goes. LES is the quintessential mesoscale tracking event. A lot of trying to fit pieces together to realize potential, especially for the high end stuff.

Looking forward to the conversation the next few days. Hopefully the lakes region gets smoked. I really enjoy this subforum.

Yeah need to get the higher res in range. The first event is almost there, the 2nd event is still way too far out. There will be some insane snow depths off the tug by next weekend though.

• Like 1

Euro is all over the place, synoptically, over the past day. Gone from a bomb over NYC Mon/Tues to suppressed storm to now a bit of a weaker cutter look that rolls over NY State.  Full spectrum inconsistencies. Prob can't figure out which wave interaction to develop, and where.