• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

52 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yeah the coast can survive with just the southern vort, we can't.. Looks like they may be getting another one here, quick mover though and no true consensus yet..

00Z GooFuS showing a lot of activity thru 192-204 hrs. Granted, looks like a lot of light/med synoptic events but those can change.  I suspect we are in for a pretty good Feb.  I'm not wringing my hands over anything beyond 4 or 5 days. Though the Sun/Mon idea looks lost at this point, synoptically.

• Like 2

38F this morning at KSYR!  its 33F here now.  Only 0.04" liquid qpf overnight and 0.1" snow, so there must have been some rain.  Feels colder with some breeze though and no sun.  The picture for Sun through Tues looks really confused on the various models to say the least.

1 hour ago, Syrmax said:

38F this morning at KSYR!  its 33F here now.  Only 0.04" liquid qpf overnight and 0.1" snow, so there must have been some rain.  Feels colder with some breeze though and no sun.  The picture for Sun through Tues looks really confused on the various models to say the least.

Typical for this winter. We get a decent snowstorm/snowpack and the next couple days after hit 40 and wreck the beautiful snowpack. As a winter lover............