• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Synoptic Snowstorm 2/1-2/4

Just now, wolfie09 said:

Welcome to my world:P I get a little downslopes everytime we have NE wind, I have closer proximity to the tug and Dacks..With that being said precip"should" wrap around as the system pulls NE..

Oh geez, and that happens about 3 days a year.  No one is feeling bad for you Wolfie, hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

It happens every time we have a coastal storm which is the best way to get decent synoptic snow..So yeah it matters to me...

I'm just giving you shit because I feel like Lake effect pays dividends relative to synoptic in your neck of the woods, or at least it did before Matt moved into the area.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DeltaT13 said:

I'm just giving you shit because I feel like Lake effect pays dividends relative to synoptic in your neck of the woods, or at least it did before Matt moved into the area.  

Haha! Yep! Today is just as bad...except instead of watching the band sit just to my north...I'm watching one just to my south moving from NE to SW. The curse reigns on...

1 minute ago, tim123 said:

Looks like models where just 12 hours behind. Same idea just took longer 

Agree and I also think they struggled with the trajectory of winds down sloping out of the Dack's and Tug.  I'll have to try and remember this for next time we are in a similar setup.