Ginx snewx

February the climo snow month

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

I have about 61-62” in Holliston. I only did significantly worse than ORH in the 12/5 storm. I actually did slightly better than them in the 12/17, 2/7, and yesterday storms. They did a little better in a few other smaller ones. Basically a draw in the 2/1 storm.

What did Sherborn get in the 2/1 storm? There was a ridiculous cutoff just east of here. Millis center had about 7-8” of slime while we got destroyed up here. Prob depends where in Sherborn too. Did you notice a difference between Southborough and Sherborn in that one? Southborough obviously got crushed. 

What's left on the roof . Picture taken today. Most was from 2/1.

left.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

GFS new is insane for the 26th, old GFS nada

Sick - almost a foot for all of SNE, Too bad its all alone right now. Something to hope for at least.

2 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Sick - almost a foot for all of SNE, Too bad its all alone right now. Something to hope for at least.

I was wondering what Ginx was seeing, I was looking at the old GFS. 20" verbatim here, we take. 

6 hours ago, 78Blizzard said:

Let's see if the new GFS is ready for prime time - medium range and long range   :lol::

prateptype_cat.us_ne.png

prateptype_cat.us_ne.png

Sell that too

16 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yep things are looking boring after Monday on all overnights except new GFS. Was a great run.

Hoping to grab a few of paste if things work out tomorrow before it changes to rain and then it’s time to move on 

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hoping to grab a few of paste if things work out tomorrow before it changes to rain and then it’s time to move on 

Don't put away your shovel. You may want to move on but that doesn't mean a thing. March is March and shit happens. 6Z Euro 

download (12).png

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Don't put away your shovel. You may want to move on but that doesn't mean a thing. March is March and shit happens. 6Z Euro 

download (12).png

The EPS looks very boring. I would still watch the first few days of March. After that, might start moving on. Sorry Woilfie. Pattern looks quite mild after. 

• Like 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

The EPS looks very boring. I would still watch the first few days of March. After that, might start moving on. Sorry Woilfie. Pattern looks quite mild after. 

Tip may get his furnace Morch this year . I wouldn’t hate it

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Tip may get his furnace Morch this year . I wouldn’t hate it

It didn't look like a furnace, but just zonal mild flow. Meanwhile, I feel like the new GFS is a crack pot and disappointing to see. Haven't been that impressed with it. Big time cold bias it seems.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Agree

Deep cold and snow is done until next winter. Sad to see winter go.

Just now, SouthCoastMA said:

Ill take Morch with a mid-late month bomb thrown in. 

My in-laws stopped by last night. Speaking of late month bombs, my FIL started talking about the April Fools storm and literally echoed what many here have said. "I still have never seen anything like it.."  I had to laugh. I told him that is still my #1 storm of all time.

• Like 5

Just now, MJO812 said:

Agree

Deep cold and snow is done until next winter. Sad to see winter go.

There still can be March storms, but after March 4th or so, looks mild for a time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I will send postcards

NNE can do well until May.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There still can be March storms, but after March 4th or so, looks mild for a time. 

Of course but the pattern doesn't scream winter at all.