• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

I know it’s not nice, but I am going to take this moment to say, I told ya Nancies! Half of you taking the bridge yesterday. The upper levels always looked intriguing! 
Not to say it’s golden. The shift back is also real but we should continue to see some shifting NW for a couple more runs before the reality runs. 

• Haha 1

Just now, rochesterdave said:

I know it’s not nice, but I am going to take this moment to say, I told ya Nancies! Half of you taking the bridge yesterday. The upper levels always looked intriguing! 
Not to say it’s golden. The shift back is also real but we should continue to see some shifting NW for a couple more runs before the reality runs. 

In Dave we trust

2 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Was kinda with you...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

Yeah I'm still looking ahead lol

Gfs continues to show different solutions for next week which is obviously expected lol

Kinda trended towards the Canadian with a colder frontal passage and another southern stream behind it that kicks off the lake machine..

snku_acc.us_ne (96).png

The GFS LES train is back! :lol:

We made it through this freeze without much ice. Next 5-7 days should prevent anymore ice. 

this is a MODIS image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ericjcrash said:

Precip shield is much more compact and overall drier even though SLP isnt all that different.

We knew the 6z was a blip run. No other model looked like it. 

I still think snows get back here on the wraparound. The WAA snows always seemed tough to pull off. 

• Like 2