• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 minute ago, tim123 said:

Monroe county 1 inch to 9 inches across county. Lol. 

Screenshot_20210130-120343_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210130-120359_Samsung Internet.jpg

Common with lake effect. Not common with this. BTW, after spending the last two nights in Pittsford, I’ve returned to lake shore in West Irondequoit. Grand total? 1/2”. Seriously. Lol. We did end up with about 3” fluff in Pittsford. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Common with lake effect. Not common with this. BTW, after spending the last two nights in Pittsford, I’ve returned to lake shore in West Irondequoit. Grand total? 1/2”. Seriously. Lol. We did end up with about 3” fluff in Pittsford. 

Airport got like 6 total between a couple days. Not surprised up near Lake shore. Most meso models showed inland like 5 10 miles

3 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

If the winter trend is anything of note this storm will come 100-150 miles further NW than any model predicts. I mean the last 2-3 did that, it is possible this one does too. Seems the models have been really struggling with miller bs this winter for some reason. 

Yeah Ive already said this several times too so we'll see!

2 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

Get that a little more tucked and maybe the lake can help lol 

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_neus_28 (2).png

Enhancement is a lock ESE of the LAKE with any Coastal.  Globals have a very hard time picking up on it but perhaps as we mover closer, the meso's will see something of note.  I haven't checked the Temps but they have to be close to -12-15C to even get a response this time of yr as the Lake temp continues to drop.

• Thanks 1

It’s interesting, the NAM brings it with the thump but the others bring it with the wrap. 
We only have 1 or 2 more run cycles before the models head back SE. Really tight. I’ll be curious to see what BUF writes. I imagine they’ll be siding with the southern camp. The offices down in DC/ Philly and NYC seem VERY confident. 

25 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Enhancement is a lock ESE of the LAKE with any Coastal.  Globals have a very hard time picking up on it but perhaps as we mover closer, the meso's will see something of note.  I haven't checked the Temps but they have to be close to -12-15C to even get a response this time of yr as the Lake temp continues to drop.

I am assuming those are the events that get us to our average?

• Like 1