• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

14 minutes ago, SyracuseStorm said:

Yeah- see you guys in SW Onondaga looking at 3-6” and us in northern Onondaga get mood flakes...otherwise know as the shaft!

11 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Yeah seems like you guys in north syracuse area are in the dead zone between 2 main areas off lake ontario and the Mexico bay convergence band that will form over night

Shocker...only thing that provides here is WNW flow...I was hoping NW winds would work for here, but... ???????

Any thoughts on this next storm Monday & Tuesday?  Feel like the models went off the rails today and call it a hunch, but I see this coming right back to where it started.  Don’t big storms typically make their NW correction 48 hrs out?;)

Folks south of NY state are locking in amounts and the NAM isn’t even in its “wheelhouse”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SyracuseStorm said:

Any thoughts on this next storm Monday & Tuesday?  Feel like the models went off the rails today and call it a hunch, but I see this coming right back to where it started.  Don’t big storms typically make their NW correction 48 hrs out?;)

Folks south of NY state are locking in amounts and the NAM isn’t even in its “wheelhouse”

I noticed that too! I went to the Central PA sub and had to leave because they're talking like it's already locked in.

• Like 2